Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Motorsport/Automotive Engineering Job Hunt
#19
Fair enough mate, cheers anyway.

In terms of fab stuff I'm a little rusty (that'll be sorted soon though), but I've got experience on various mills and lathes, a little tig experience (something else I should be addressing soon) and all the usual manual tools. I'm happy to get my hands dirty, just don't want that to be my only responsibility, as it's design that really interests me.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels


Messages In This Thread
RE: Motorsport/Automotive Engineering Job Hunt - by Kezzieboy - 02-01-2014, 06:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Job Hunt and Health Issues Toms306 183 103,402 05-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Paul_13
  Sgs Engineering Group Buy Interest... Tom 16 7,865 21-01-2015, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Tom
  garage-automotive.com account Daniel306 3 3,464 29-11-2014, 06:52 PM
Last Post: CarDoctor

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)