Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cam covers
#5
Kl I thought they dipped the parts they where powder coating though, could be wrong I don't know I'm not a powder coater lol. I can't remember where I seen it but some one was talking about making cork gaskets to sell for these if that's anything you's might have seen or heard of either?


Messages In This Thread
Cam covers - by thomson - 11-12-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Cam covers - by Jimbo - 11-12-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Cam covers - by Niall - 11-12-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Cam covers - by cully - 11-12-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Cam covers - by thomson - 12-12-2013, 09:59 PM
RE: Cam covers - by sleeper93 - 26-12-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: Cam covers - by Grant - 26-12-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Cam covers - by sleeper93 - 26-12-2013, 05:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)