Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Black PH1 Dturbo Breaking
#46
Gutted. I don't even mind if you cut the pipes to make it more manageable. I can always weld them back together again. Alternatively if anyone closer wants the pipes I'd be happy to buy the intercooler and reducer hoses.


Messages In This Thread
Black PH1 Dturbo Breaking - by Sambarker - 02-09-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Black PH1 Dturbo Breaking lots of goodies - by simonh - 03-09-2013, 02:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking - Black 98 GTi-6 Ben_w 40 22,289 26-09-2017, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Ben_w
  Breaking Cherry Red 205 Dturbo andyyy 26 14,645 21-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: allye
  Breaking Black 3dr HDI Dturbo rocker8742 76 55,537 10-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: rocker8742

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)