Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "beef" between theywhoshallnotbenamed and 306oc.co.uk
well, im going to keep on using both sites as there are things on pugnet (guides and projects) that get me through my daily fixes and if it wasnt for pugnet, i wouldnt still have either of my cars. This fact this site is instant and has a great chat box is nice for now and i´m looking forward to seeing it grow into something special like when I found pugnet.

I just hope that there wont be any problems at meets and fcs etc. where there is a separation between clubs to an extent that i will get flamed for having huge theywhoshallnotbenamed stickers down both sides of my cars as well as 306oc (once they are available)

Considering the, lets say, small community we are, it would be a shame to split it down the middle.

gah..i hate me for always being on the fence...always being so bloody annoyingly neutral about things...but i support the reasoning behind this forum
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Re: The - by Dan! - 08-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Re: The "beef" between theywhoshallnotbenamed and 306oc.co.uk - by Moonstone2.0 - 08-12-2011, 07:41 PM