Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Knocking from front end drivers side????
#1
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me, I've got a knocking noise coming from the front of my car when accelerating, it feels like its coming from uner my feet on the drivers side and gets louder the more I accelerate???
Maybe could be the driveshaft?
Also when the car is stationery, if I turn to full lock either way there is a terrible creaking noise from the same side? Dunno if this is the same thing? Any help would be very much appreciated
Thanks in advance


Messages In This Thread
Knocking from front end drivers side???? - by Dannyetches - 11-07-2013, 10:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  drivers side engine mount problem 1.9 dturbo xluhxzy 3 4,025 10-04-2019, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Near Side Rear Knocking (video included) Tom85 4 2,936 04-07-2016, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Tom85
  Knocking/tapping front end highwayman306 12 6,504 16-05-2015, 08:13 PM
Last Post: highwayman306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)