Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Maggie Thatcher. National Iconic Leader
(12-04-2013, 04:40 PM)Jonny b Wrote: You have control over your own earning potential!! You alone! No one else!! If you don't feel you earn enough then change it!! Don't blame a government that has 60million people to try and please!!

I was a little lady garden when growing up, done things in my past that I shouldn't , went to prison, Iam earning 50k+ only person that changed that was me! Don't hear me moaning

there's limited jobs in that wage bracket mate, even if everyone was intelligent and qualified enough there wouldn't be the jobs for them, so what you're saying isn't strictly true, there's also the issue of workers in industry being paid a fair wage, why shouldn't they be? their job is important too, not everyone can be web designers, surgeons and astronauts ffs . . . . . my view is based on my area and what i've seen, i'm not moaning in fairness, just saying it how i see it . .Smile x
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: RIP Maggie Thatcher. National Iconic Leader - by Mattcheese31 - 12-04-2013, 04:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National 3 peaks challenge - Raising for Childrens Hospital ben306 0 1,406 13-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Last Post: ben306