Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Maggie Thatcher. National Iconic Leader
Poodle it's unfair to compare her to hitler or bin laden. Yes I would of celebrated hitlers death if I was around in his time. Difference is, market thatcher was trying to do good. Hitler was a f*cked up purely evil individual so it's unfair to compare the two.

No government will ever please everyone. Personally I think Cameron is doing a good job at the moment but a lot would disagree with me.

Mattcheese. Why would she not want best for her country? If you ever watched any interviews with her on tv, she was incredibly proud to be British so why would she not want the best for her country? The one thing that I have been told by everyone I've spoken to about this is that at the time, the unions were taking the piss and it needed sorting. There was always going to be people who lost out but it kept the country from being over run by wankers in unions!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: RIP Maggie Thatcher. National Iconic Leader - by Niall - 12-04-2013, 12:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National 3 peaks challenge - Raising for Childrens Hospital ben306 0 1,403 13-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Last Post: ben306