Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Admiral Insurance - FMIC not allowed!?
#23
I'm on the family multicar with Admiral, and I've been quoted £800 for the year when I renew.

The guy asked for a percentage of power increase, I was like erm.. 80%?? He then said it would go as 25% or over as that is the max on his system.

I told him about the FMIC and he said it's just BHP figures that they care about.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.



Messages In This Thread
Admiral Insurance - FMIC not allowed!? - by Matt - 30-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Re: Admiral Insurance - FMIC not allowed!? - by Jonny81191 - 30-01-2012, 05:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  admiral/elephant online not taking payment? rtha6551 7 7,332 16-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Razorback_Rob
  Some people shouldn't be allowed near cars! Dum-Dum 37 27,711 27-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  f*cking Admiral wankers! Niall 6 5,924 20-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Last Post: sam

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)