Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should i get a fuel sensor (New Stage 2)?
The plan was to simply advertise the exact spec of the turbo, and show that a good reconditioned one with the right mapping on a good injection system would make good numbers.
Then I could simply do the leg work to get their ECU getting the figures offered.

Not sure if I'll be wanting to get too involved in the mechanical side as it's a mine field. Maybe some firm T&C's on what is offered.

Ie, if a customer has boost pipes blowing off, or their injectors or HP pump are not good enough, then I need to make sure they have a freebie chance to rectify and re-visit, but beyond that then a basic cost of £50/hr or something just to cover time basically.
Otherwise you can end up spending hours or days with a customer who tries to cut corners, and the cost of that adds on to the average cost and then good customers end up subsidising others, so they almost seem to be paying twice!

I'll be sure to share the dyno plots and k03 specs, some on-road videos and so on once everything is working!

Dave
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should i get a fuel sensor (New Stage 2)? - by Mr Whippy - 15-01-2013, 01:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hdi fuel piping/sensor query... allanallen 1 989 27-01-2015, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  Upgraded fuel pump and pressure sensor JTaylor2005 18 4,654 04-12-2014, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  Turbo, Egr and fuel rail sensor fault Daniel306 15 2,763 07-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Daniel306