Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Haven't seen an MOT thread for a while
#12
That's a shitter bud - you going to get the rust sorted?
I took mine for its MOT back in November at a garage I'd never used before - always used a 'friendly' one before and bunged him another £20. This time it was a local station up the road and I thought I was going to fail on my rear beam but it passed with a couple of advisories totally unrelated to the beam lol.
They even commented how clean the car was for its age - not the usual rust bucket.
Oh yeah and it worked out cheaper as I didn't have to travel to the other side of the county so saved on fuel and didn't have to bung anyone anything Smile


Messages In This Thread
Haven't seen an MOT thread for a while - by ash240970 - 03-01-2013, 05:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)