Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot "just add fuel" Good thing or not?
Tom it went because the master cylinder shat it self. And yes it was covered under warranty but that wasnt my point. The point was, it was a 9 month old car with quite a serious failure. And tom no offence but i do a substantial amount more driving than you do. I dont just drive around the local town so i do see alot more than you do.
The good thing about getting a maintenance contract with a lease company is you dont have to worry about it breaking down because you cant just go out and buy a new car your self and say it wont break down because its just as likely to as a 10 year old car. Downside obviously being that you dont own the car after 3 years but if youve got the money and dont mind having to choose a new car every 3 years and have worry free motoring, i think its a good idea. There really is no benefits to owning a car unless you really cant afford a lease contract.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peugeot "just add fuel" Good thing or not? - by Niall - 29-12-2012, 07:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What car with good mpg would be good for gravel roads? Amandaholo 21 6,760 28-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Last Post: ash240970