1.4 meridian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: 1.4 meridian
2001 306 1.4 meridian 84k no mot. China blue. Half leather. Air con. Auto wipers. Bonnet sprayed bad by previous owner needs redoing. Fitted 1 drop link just haven't fitted other yet due to slight knock but it stopped and now it's the other side. EML is on due to lambda sensor needs replacing. Needs a drivers window as hasn't got one and mirror for wing mirror. Couple of new tyres fitted2 weeks ago. New wiper blades around a month ago. Car has been exellent just need something bigger. Not in a rush to sell as I would love to get her looking good again. Drives spot on. 
£200 Ono 
Located Norfolk east Anglia 
I can't seem to upload photos. Any one know how I can do that
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2019, 06:28 PM)Teeharv Wrote: I can't seem to upload photos. Any one know how I can do that

Below the text typing box is the Attachments section.

1) Browse for attachment
2) Add attachment (you may think you're done at this stage but you're not! This stage simply adds attachments in to a list ready for insertion in to the post)
3) Place the cursor where you want to insert the image and then click 'Insert Into Post'

Simples ….not!
Thanks given by: Teeharv
Mate spent hours trying to find that. Not the foggiest lol
Thanks given by:
[img]webkit-fake-url://fd3ac71b-025d-49c4-b2f0-4c8dfe4523a7/imagejpeg[/img]

Managed to go into my photos on iPad click copy and pasted here and come up with link. Let me know if that works. Cheers mate
Thanks given by:
Sorry Harvey, that doesn't seem to have worked.
Thanks given by:
I will keep trying. Have posted on 306 owners club on Facebook. Will break if anyone need anything and will beat prices. Cheers
Thanks given by:
Tbh, it'll probably get more views on FB anyway.
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2019, 07:21 AM)Mighty306 Wrote: Tbh, it'll probably get more views on FB anyway.

Possibly but more interesting on here. People actually want parts. Facebook not 100% lol. Cheers mate. Interior almost stripped. Any parts needed feel free to message. Cheer
Thanks given by: