P Bush

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P Bush
well how nice is this!

this is the NSF... OSF isn't much worse... think my engine mounts need replacing too, lots of gearstick wobble!

any pros on pug service box? can't locate p bush part numbers or the engine mounts?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
for pbushes its fairly easy to find them on ecp or carparts4less. there are some upgraded ones bout as well. if you dont want to go to the trouble of cutting the old ones off which is a horrible task you can get meyle HD wishbones which come with the front and pbushes already installed.
Thanks given by:
if you don't have access to a grinder and a press i'd buy full wishbones if i were you with bushes on, they are a bit of a c**t in my experience Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I've got access to a cutter... good ol' dremmel lol

I just lack a press, though I have just seen someone knocking it into place with a rubber mallet?!

Arms are in decent nick, and to be fair the other bushes are fine

Eeyore, i've seen partner bushes fit on? is it a worthy upgrade over standard? don't particularly want to fit anything on from euro's unless i absolutely have too!
Thanks given by:
Pbushs are easy, done a bad video a while back for someone who asked, should show you exctly what to do Smile
Also i run partner ones theyre fine but require a diffrent threaded little bolt https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iPtsFeuBMlM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by: PocketFighter
quality mate, will give that a watch!

(09-08-2016, 03:23 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Pbushs are easy, done a bad video a while back for someone who asked, should show you exctly what to do Smile
Also i run partner ones theyre fine but require a diffrent threaded little bolt https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iPtsFeuBMlM

i've saw this vid earlier! didn't realise it was yours lol

my next question, how easy is it to remove the arms?!
Thanks given by:
Doddle, 18mm on the front, 13mm little bolt on p bush, 16mm big bolt with 16mm spanner on top. The bottom ball joint is a 16 and 17 if its standard some have aftermarket items in now though. Do ball joint first then the rest.

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by: PocketFighter
legend mate! will start getting my stuff together then!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  p bush upgrade tuttyboy84 9 2,910 14-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Last Post: tuttyboy84
  Fitting new P bush Welshy_Pete 1 1,288 27-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Last Post: mcglynn
  how the f'ing f do the p bush big bolts go in? HDIkyle 17 4,423 23-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31