Posting a bosch pump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting a bosch pump?
Ive found a pump and it may be cheaper to get it posted to me. Its been stored full of fuel but needs.to.be empty to be posted. What do people think pick it up or get it posted
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Just bung the lines with bolts and send it full. Have sent pumps like this before, just obviously make sure its wrapped in as many layers of shit as possible!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Ive asked Chris_90 if he would bung the lines up to send if not ive got a six hour drive there and back to pick it up.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Hes a good lad, cant see it being an issue :p
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
There's no fuel in pipe on it to bung up other wise I would I will happily send it full of derv and wrap it in bags to stop it pouring out maybe but doubt it's gonna stay in side pump Undecided

Thanks given by:
How much rougly to post one its gonna cost me about half a tank there and back along with six hours drive. But then its full of fuel.
Thanks given by:
(19-05-2014, 08:02 PM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: How much rougly to post one its gonna cost me about half a tank there and back along with six hours drive. But then its full of fuel.

I will get price tomorrow for you when I can get on pc, obviously if you want 24 hour post will be a few more quid no doubt.

Thanks given by:
Right its in my head im having this one. Rather buy off here than eebay.i just need to know a couple of things. Woodruff key from a n/a pump do as I can get one and banjo size I require?
Thanks given by:
(19-05-2014, 08:12 PM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: Right its in my head im having this one. Rather buy off here than eebay.i just need to know a couple of things. Woodruff key from a n/a pump do as I can get one and banjo size I require?

I belive the na woodruff key is smaller, I believe the banjo size is m12 x 1.5 but don't hold me to that hopefully some one will confirm

Thanks given by:
Ill buy a key off pug then. The banjo shouldnt be an issue ill have one at work somewhere
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slack in bosch pump? dt_ 14 3,391 21-10-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: dt_
  Bosch pump help for newbie PugRy 2 1,967 05-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jamie182
  Bosch pump fuel screw broken Forby 0 1,468 12-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Forby