Posts: 87
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2012
As titled I'm after some 16s possibly 15s as I'm running 17 inch superturismos at the min and they don't allow for enough lows

so if you know of any or trying to get rid of some let me know cheers
Posts: 2,963
Threads: 100
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
12
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: 306 dturbo Ultra Spec
Powder coated white Ariannes. 4 white one silver spare.
No tyres.
Currently on eBay £140.
Posts: 7,152
Threads: 130
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
82
Location: Kingston
Car Model/Spec: 106 GO-NAD
Dude, he said 16s, he already has 17s. Plus, youd be better off weighing in the wolfgays, all theyre good for.
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Posts: 1,847
Threads: 56
Joined: Feb 2012
Reputation:
19
Location: Chesterfield
Car Model/Spec: Moonstone HDi
I've got some part refurbed arianes if your interested? Still in primer with 2 branded 195/45/r16's!