Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
im backkk!!! and lonely :(
#1
As you know im redecorating and I have no tele, no xbox and no stuff.. I need friends to talk too Sad dont all rush at once I won't be able to keep up!! Wink .... Anyone? Sad x
pink
#2
Nah, I'm good.
#3
:O your really mean!! :'( x
pink
#4
Lol. Good reply.
#5
Mark!!! Not nice guys..not nice :/ lol x
pink
#6
It was a good reply.

When am I mean to you?
#7
Hmm.. All the time Smile lol x
pink
#8
See that's just mean. Hope you get wet walking to work next time it's rainy. X
#9
Haha im only joking your great really Big Grin x
pink
#10
Mark was really mean when he took you to an interview
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#11
..If you look above your stupid comment I said he's great really.. Bumhead.. X
pink
#12
Pompey306mark Wrote:See that's just mean. Hope you get wet . X


Fixed.
Gigidy.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#13
^^ lol Matt!

So... you werent hit by a bus? D:
#14
Yeah she was haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#15
Right..Sam I was hit by a bus but im not dead!! That was Phil being a mong! Lol x
pink
#16
This is me posting in her honour
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#17
4WayDiablo Wrote:This is me posting in her honour

got ya Wink
#18
No it's not!! It's actually me!.. Alive!! Lol x
pink
#19
Alive and wet Wink yea I forgot about that interview. Been a long three days.

Still not got a clean set of alloys.
#20
Pass.
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#21
I do think its really good of you Phill to post in Sams honour after she was killed by the bus Sad

Popcorn
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#22
Yeah it was such a tragedy it really is a shame she is no longer with us she was such an upcoming star I just had to have a special way to remember her
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#23
Lol you all nuts.. X
pink
#24
This is like that YouTube video where the girl's died in real life and her parents sign on to her Warcraft account for her "fwends" to say their wishes and it gets raided by some legends who murder everyone. Comedy gold.

Now to slay everyone posting on this thread in an equally comedic moment...
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#25
pmsl at this thread Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#26
cwspellowe Wrote:This is like that YouTube video where the girl's died in real life and her parents sign on to her Warcraft account for her "fwends" to say their wishes and it gets raided by some legends who murder everyone. Comedy gold.

Now to slay everyone posting on this thread in an equally comedic moment...

Never heard of that, got a link?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
#27
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#28
Aww I dunno whether to laugh or be sad, thats harsh!! Lol x
pink
#29
Still lonely Sam? Lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#30
Id assume this was what facebook was created for?
[Image: Atterz.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)