Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For Sale: Bosch 11mm ve head
#1
For sale:

Bosch VE 11mm head. 
£35 delivered

(have three available)

   
Wishes for more power...
#2
I'll take one of these off ya can u keep till Thursday and I'll send u a payment and details cheers
#3
(28-03-2016, 08:32 PM)Cbray2003 Wrote: I'll take one of these off ya can u keep till Thursday and I'll send u a payment and details cheers

Sure mate, no problem.

Thats two sold now.

One remaining
Wishes for more power...


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bosch VE 10mm pump head Dan! 1 2,253 07-12-2014, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Dan!
  11mm fuel pump head Jenkosowls 7 4,873 29-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Jenkosowls
  FOR SALE: 10mm Bosch VE Head Jenkosowls 3 2,911 27-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Jenkosowls

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)