Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Pass side crystal headlight
#1
What you got?  Needs to have side and top brackets at least!
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
#2
I think iv git one ill let you know tomorrow
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
#3
Did you have a look?
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
#4
I think I may have one in mother's shed.. Will check tonight when I go to see her
#5
I have one. its def got top tab unsure of other 2. I'm in South yorkshire
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#6
Yes mate sorry got both headlights with all tabs intact can do the pair delivered for £40 or collect from brum for £30
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
#7
ill have one somewhere. can bring to xmas meet if youre coming.
#8
Thanks guys but got the ones off toms shitter on the way.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Valeo Passenger Crystal Headlight Alan_M 0 1,708 23-06-2015, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Alan_M
  Wanted: N/S Crystal headlight Dangti6 2 2,264 09-06-2015, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Dangti6
  Wanted: Drivers side headlight Phase 1 silestanix 2 2,112 15-09-2014, 07:07 PM
Last Post: ozonehostile

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)