106 Track Toy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
106 Track Toy
Gotta save £1000 for it so will take a couple of months or less if I can get rid of the other one! Finding it hard to sell. Only after £250 Sad
Thanks given by:
You given him any deposit ??

If I was the seller I could nt personal hold out that long for a sale.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2015, 12:45 PM)7057sam Wrote: You given him any deposit ??

Yeah she was in no rush to sell it so have a deposit and viewing it Sunday, if my 106 sales then I should have the money end of the month. It's been ported and polished. Does that improve anything? 
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2015, 12:48 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote:

Yeah she was in no rush to sell it so have a deposit and viewing it Sunday, if my 106 sales then I should have the money end of the month. It's been ported and polished. Does that improve anything? 

er... yeh should improve flow in the head? Its essentially an expensive thing to do for small benefits. Classic N/A tuning.
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2015, 02:08 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 12:48 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote:

er... yeh should improve flow in the head? Its essentially an expensive thing to do for small benefits. Classic N/A tuning.

Fair enough haha at least it's been done 
Thanks given by:
Got myself a trailer ready for the new car Big Grin traded my old 106 for it so cost me nothing at all. Pretty happy, managed to get something I needed and made room for the new one 

[attachment=23064]

[attachment=23065]
Thanks given by:
needs a drop and cyclones! maybe a stage one tune on the side!
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2015, 10:40 AM)procta Wrote: needs a drop and cyclones! maybe a stage one tune on the side!

Haha knew that was coming! lol do want different wheels haha think they are Land Rover wheels 
Thanks given by:
They'll match the wheels on your yellow 106 lol
Thanks given by:
Shame they got a 4 year old to paint it... Confused How hard is it to cut in...
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2015, 11:41 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Shame they got a 4 year old to paint it...  Confused  How hard is it to cut in...

Haha I'll be re-painting it. Probably black Smile
Thanks given by:
Bit boring... Colour code to the car imo... Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2015, 11:59 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Bit boring...  Colour code to the car imo... Big Grin

Haha could do it black and yellow Big Grin 
Thanks given by:
Could do, I'm sure Wiz Kalifa would approve of that as well. Wink
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2015, 12:02 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Could do, I'm sure Wiz Kalifa would approve of that as well. Wink

Haha lol going to view the new car tomorrow Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2015, 12:42 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 12:02 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Could do, I'm sure Wiz Kalifa would approve of that as well. Wink

Haha [emoji38] going to view the new car tomorrow Big Grin
Good luck tomorrow :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2015, 08:06 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 12:42 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote:

Haha [emoji38] going to view the new car tomorrow Big Grin
Good luck tomorrow :-)

Thank you mate Smile 
Thanks given by:
Is that seriously a car trailer? Confused Not like a 106 weighs anything i suppose lol, better get some piccys up when you get her home!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(10-05-2015, 09:37 AM)Poodle Wrote: Is that seriously a car trailer? Confused Not like a 106 weighs anything i suppose lol, better get some piccys up when you get her home!

Yeah the guy who had it before me used to tow his jeep so it's a strong trailer I've got time to reinforce whatever's needed Smile like you said a 106 weighs hardly anything and I'll get some pics today Smile going to see it
Thanks given by:
Better make sure its got brakes on that trailer or itll be illegal lol
Thanks given by:
Went and seen the GTi today and I'm blown away, absolutely love it Smile really bonded with this car. Some cool little extras that I didn't know about like an Omex rev limiter apparently with launch control. So I'm gonna plug it back in and see how it all works. 

Test drive was amazing. Super responsive and pulls like a train l. Never drive a GTi before and now I see what all the fuss is about they are insane haha didn't realise it was a 3" pugsport system so sounds awesome nice deep rumble then when your on cams it's eargasmic lol and GTi6 brakes on a 106 pull the skin off your face. Have so much confidence in it. Where the couple live is really open and out the way so managed to give a good test. 

They are such lovely people which has calmed my nerves about giving a deposit in advance. They go to FCS every year so meeting up with them there as well. I know a lot of people would have been hesitant on giving a deposit but I feel I made the right decision Smile have my dream 106 and got to meet some great Pug enthusiasts. Was heartbroken to leave the car behind but I will be picking it up in a couple of months so well worth the wait. It will be tucked away in their garage until I get it so it's safe and sound. 

[attachment=23130]

[attachment=23131]

[attachment=23132]

[attachment=23133]

[attachment=23134]
Thanks given by:
Looks pretty decent that does, shame you got to wait though :-(
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2015, 10:32 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Looks pretty decent that does, shame you got to wait though :-(

Yeah I wish I had the money now but have to wait. Will be well worth it though! Proudest purchase of my life haha 
Thanks given by:
why don't you take a bank loan out for it? that way its on your drive. that Omex rev limiter is expensive as I looked at one for the Gta I had, I was going to fit a change light.
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't bother with a bank loan, sounds good to get it on drive.
But no point in getting him self in debt, specially as he's only young.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
A jeep! Fair enough, looks can be deceiving i guess.

Lol at the enormous exhaust, guessing that'll be one of the first bits you change? Or is it just a chav-cannon on the end of the standard system?
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(11-05-2015, 04:42 AM)procta Wrote: why don't you take a bank loan out for it? that way its on your drive. that Omex rev limiter is expensive as I looked at one for the Gta I had, I was going to fit a change light.

Yeah it seems like a pretty cool system just needs plugging back in and setting up

(11-05-2015, 04:57 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: I wouldn't bother with a bank loan, sounds good to get it on drive.
But no point in getting him self in debt, specially as he's only young.

Yeah it's an appealing choice but don't want to get in dept over it. I'd feel more accomplished if I earned the money myself Smile 
(11-05-2015, 05:08 AM)Poodle Wrote: A jeep! Fair enough, looks can be deceiving i guess.

Lol at the enormous exhaust, guessing that'll be one of the first bits you change? Or is it just a chav-cannon on the end of the standard system?

Exhaust system is staying Smile it's a full 3" pugsport system. Sounds amazing plus pretty expensive so want to keep it
Thanks given by:
Are you aware that it'll be costing you performance? 3" is miles too big for it, as in way way way too big lol. Meh if you just want it for the sound, fair enough i guess.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(11-05-2015, 05:20 AM)Poodle Wrote: Are you aware that it'll be costing you performance? 3" is miles too big for it, as in way way way too big lol. Meh if you just want it for the sound, fair enough i guess.

I'll see how it gets on Smile was pulling really well. I was thinking of getting a system made up eventually what would you recommend 2.5" system?

Edit: just had a look and apparently it's the last few inches of the rear section that becomes 3" so I should still have the power of the 2" system just with the added benefit of the noise of the 3" system Smile
Thanks given by:
Agreed 3" is far to big!! I only use a 2.5" on mine. 2" or 2 1/4" is plenty.
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.

Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
Thanks given by: