Spring performance action day - Castle Combe - 25th April 2015

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Spring performance action day - Castle Combe - 25th April 2015
It's a competition of who has the best and 306oc has that covered..sadly quantity does not mean quality for certain other clubs lol
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(31-03-2015, 08:04 PM)lolsteve Wrote: It's a competition of who has the best and 306oc has that covered..sadly quantity does not mean quality for certain other clubs lol

sorry to let you down guys but my quality turn out won't be there Tongue

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Weak.

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Someone can have my space. Gonna take the datsun with sxoc as Peugeot isn't taxed at the moment.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
I'm still keen for this, was good fun last year
Thanks given by:
Are they still people who haven't received they tickets yet,or is it just me ??
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Not got mine yet Sam.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
(19-03-2015, 10:58 PM)Niall Wrote: Sorry guys how the hell i missed this i don't know! Well i do know, i haven't been on here much due to work but there we go...

Paperwork has been sent off and I'm just waiting for the tickets back. If i haven't heard from them by close of next week, ill chase them up Smile

(05-04-2015, 11:42 PM)7057sam Wrote: Are they still people who haven't received they tickets yet,or is it just me ??

No Sam, it's just you. I've sent everyone's tickets out except yours because you seem to be panicking so much over something I've already explained.....

Tickets will be posted as soon as I JAVE THEM. They are normally not sent out until about 2 weeks before the event. Track time is always sent out seperately.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(19-03-2015, 10:58 PM)Niall Wrote: No Sam, it's just you. I've sent everyone's tickets out except yours because you seem to be panicking so much over something I've already explained.....
lmao
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Hahaha

Thanks given by:
Phew thought it was just me. I haven't had any tickets from the organisers or anything.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2015, 07:15 AM)Pebbles167 Wrote:
(19-03-2015, 10:58 PM)Niall Wrote: No Sam, it's just you. I've sent everyone's tickets out except yours because you seem to be panicking so much over something I've already explained.....
lmao

lmao
Poor Sam x

(31-03-2015, 08:35 PM)cully Wrote:
(31-03-2015, 08:04 PM)lolsteve Wrote: It's a competition of who has the best and 306oc has that covered..sadly quantity does not mean quality for certain other clubs lol

sorry to let you down guys but my quality turn out won't be there Tongue

You not going now ?
Thanks given by:
I don't think he is Day, looks like you'll be on track most!

My tickets have arrived, only one track slot though, didn't think I'd actually buy any track tyres but now i have. Might get another slot.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Track pass is here Smile do we know when the event tickets will be sent out? 
[attachment=22598]
Thanks given by:
They've just been delivered to Niall, I believe he is starting a topic on the subject imminently.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Just got home to find a big envelope filled with Tickets and stand passes Smile
Now, good news for those of you who paid for their tickets (didnt get one of the first free 10 tickets). We have got all of our tickets free! So its your choice, you can either have your money back (minus the postage fee) or donate it to the club. Let me know what you wish me to do!

For those of you that have not paid your postage fee (£2) to payments@306oc.co.uk, you WILL NOT get your ticket. The club can not afford to pay to post all of your tickets out. Also, i don't have many peoples addresses at all so i need you all to send me your address. Again, if i don't have your address, you WILL NOT get your ticket. I need your payments and addresses by 5pm Monday 20th April to ensure i can post your tickets in time. Again, if i don't have these, i can't guarantee the tickets will be with you on time.
I am not 100% sure if i will be attending this show due to work commitments so there is no option to collect the tickets from me in the morning.

Also, we do have some spares so if anyone wants to go, let me know! Its a great day out and for £2, you can't complain!

[attachment=22599]

Edit:

1. Niall - PAID
2. Lolsteve - PAID - Address given
3. 7057sam - PAID
4. zx_volcane
5. Nathan1305 - PAID - Address given
6. SRowell
7. Silverzx (in a 306)
8. Sean - PAID
9. Orta
10. GINGE
11.Will (pugmanxud)
12. Steves ZS Friend - PAID - Address given
13. Pebbles167 - PAID
14. Jamie
15. Kerry
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I bought a ticket for this from the event organisers. Didn't realize we was getting them in bulk and free! I just need a stand pass if I could pick it up on the morning or something to save post?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by: Pebbles167
(10-04-2015, 05:10 PM)Orta Wrote: I bought a ticket for this from the event organisers. Didn't realize we was getting them in bulk and free! I just need a stand pass if I could pick it up on the morning or something to save post?

As i said, i may not be there so can't hand them out on the day. I can send a pass to someone else but you will have to arrange to meet them to get the pass before you go in.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Wink 
Niall ...please count me in on your list & will give you £2.00 plus also donate some more monies to 306oc club

Please send mine to Chris / Pebbles x

I'm sure Chris will pay the £2 for me until the day ...I'm 100% good for it & I'll put another £20 in for the club Angel
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2015, 05:48 PM)Niall Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 05:10 PM)Orta Wrote: I bought a ticket for this from the event organisers. Didn't realize we was getting them in bulk and free! I just need a stand pass if I could pick it up on the morning or something to save post?

As i said, i may not be there so can't hand them out on the day. I can send a pass to someone else but you will have to arrange to meet them to get the pass before you go in.

Many hands get things lost. I'll paypal the money after payday (17th), so could you post them the following week to get to me in time?
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2015, 08:12 PM)Day666 Wrote: Niall ...please count me in on your list & will give you £2.00 plus also donate some more monies to 306oc club

Please send mine to Chris / Pebbles x

I'm sure Chris will pay the £2 for me until the day ...I'm 100% good for it & I'll put another £20 in for the club Angel

No worries. I need to have a chat with Chris anyway so will sort it with him Smile PM me your address so i can post it to you!

(10-04-2015, 08:21 PM)Orta Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 05:48 PM)Niall Wrote:

Many hands get things lost. I'll paypal the money after payday (17th), so could you post them the following week to get to me in time?

Ill be posting them all Monday 20th last post so providing its before that and I've got your address in time, i will post it to you Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Niall can't PM don't have 100 yet ?
I'll text Chris it now to forward to you !!!!
Thanks given by:
Yeah my bad! lol, ok nice one Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
When you say spares, how many you got going spare?
Thanks given by:
I think 5 but need to confirm.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Combes supplied map is pretty rubbish.

Its important to enter from where the B4039 turns off into small lane at the back of the Circuit (uppermost left on map) as entering from midway down the B4039 will likely only mean you experience delays trying to make an unnecessary journey through a busy Paddock.

On entering the circuit through the correct gate You'll see that directly ahead is a gate leading to the Paddock. Ignore this for now, but those of you on track will enter through here later, so make note of it's location. Instead, immediately turn right (you'll see other cars heading this way, and track staff if you are confused) pay your entry or show your ticket, then proceed south along the circuit service road until you reach our stand.

[Image: Screenshot_2015-04-11-10-10-031.png]

Our stand is situated on Tower corner. Thats the southernmost corner, and bottom left on the map. Not a bad viewing spot by any means, and also has a nice elevated position on a manmade viewing gallery/bank. This however is both a blessing and a curse for parking cars. It's anyone's guess as to whether we are behind this bank, ie: hidden from view and unable to see the track from our vehicles,  or that we are on the flat in a better spot. It looks like we are at the track barrier, and so on the flat,  but its hard to be sure.

I'll be floating about on the day, and whilst signal is pretty crap, don't hesitate to contact me with any issues on:

07881546573 - Pebbles/Chris

Don't get worked up if you get stuck at the gate here, or get lost. These things happen. Give me a call and/or a forum PM and i can make my way to you and resolve any problems.

With regard to those of you getting out on track for the first time, there are several experienced members among us who are attending and can offer advice. I am also happy to show anyone the way to sound testing, track entrance or indeed a place you can purchase track time.

For reference, here is a close up of tower parking area.

[Image: Screenshot_2015-04-11-10-06-231.png]
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by: Niall , Nathan1305
So annoyed I can't have this off work Sad

Hoping to change jobs soon anyway to reclaim my weekends
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I work mostly weekends too mate, its just one of those things Sad
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Ok my track time arrived today so no more sleepless notes lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(11-04-2015, 10:45 AM)7057sam Wrote: Ok my track time arrived today so no more sleepless notes lol

Shame you won't be able to get in without the ticket though! I need your address!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 17,099 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 07/04/18 Eeyore 43 20,682 08-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000
  Show: Castle Combe - Summer Action Festival - 07/07/18 Eeyore 0 2,300 06-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Eeyore