Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Retro Rides Leeds meet 10th May
#1
http://retrorides.proboards.com/thread/6...rday-month

Anyone else fancy this? 2nd Saturday of each month, this Saturday the 10th is the next. Loads of cool old yank cars? Even my missus likes this one!

It's held at the retail park next to Cottingley cemetery.

1. THE_Liam and Genna
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#2
Will see about this
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#3
Ill pop over if I'm free
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#4
Good meet this, Out for a ruby tomo night though.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
#5
Tonight 6pm yea?
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#6
Anyone going?
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#7
I'll come along, nice break from revision
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#8
I'm going, weather looks wanky though Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#9
Pretty sunny over here right now Smile
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#10
Yeah same here actually.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#11
Scratch that, pouring down now lol
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#12
Yeah it was and now its sunny again. Hate days like this, 4 seasons in a day...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#13
Cracking meet, pity about the weather. As usual I failed to get any pics, Steve?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#14
Shame I couldn't make it ended up working
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#15
Uploading as we speak Smile

http://s193.photobucket.com/user/haxor98...-92?sort=3
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#16
Nice work Steve. I love that Bentley, Bosch VE pump, Holset HX35 and all! He was saying it runs better on veg than diesel.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex Xmas Curry - Monday 10th December Silky 0 4,390 05-12-2018, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Silky
  Essex Meet - Tuesday 10th May - The Grange, Boreham Silky 2 3,960 10-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Silky
  RR Day RSTuning Leeds March 19th MY95 3 5,654 17-02-2016, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)