Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For Sale: PowerFlow Stainless Steel exhaust system.
#1
Looks in decent condition, Sounds great.. £50
Collection from Wolverhampton.
Chris.
#2
What size is it mate? What join is there?
Wishes for more power...
#3
Tip? Around 4" IIRC I'll try & get a picture fitted.
Its not the standard Olive fitting just a universal jobby so would need the cat cutting & joining.
Chris

306Blaze I cant Pm you back.. Somthing about Pm's being disabled.
Chris
#4
Nah, not the tip, the main pipework
Wishes for more power...
#5
Somethings telling me 2.5" I'll whip the vernia out tomorrow.
Chris.
#6
Cool...leme know Smile
Wishes for more power...
#7
Cor how many of these do you want piggy Wink
#8
(13-03-2014, 11:24 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Cor how many of these do you want piggy Wink

Hehe...the one I got from you is only a 2&1/4 inch and a bit loud for motorway use...so wondering if this may be a bit quieter with the mid silencer
Wishes for more power...
#9
Haha It was only a little bit loud, maybe I'm just deaf Wink
#10
I was guna buy a little midbox...but at the cost of getting...can have this one chris is selling
Wishes for more power...


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ECP Mild Steel Exhaust Nexus 2 3,273 12-06-2019, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Nexus
  Kam Racing adjustable stainless steel gear rods Ben_w 1 2,600 31-08-2017, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Ben_w
  Magnex GTi6 exhaust system Dangti6 5 5,043 24-02-2017, 09:46 AM
Last Post: wainwrightj

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)