The wee 106 beasty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The wee 106 beasty
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I wouldnt move it an inch before getting that replaced lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Stop moving the camera boi. Yeah thats foooooked. Since when did you have a baby pug
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
You like your 'shagged' car bits don't you. Hope its got a long MOT so you don't need to worry about it
Thanks given by:
Yup yup. Big Grin It's taxed and ticketed 'til May, so s'all good. 8-)
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Snow fun in the 106 beastie, You and Ed should be new best buddies
Thanks given by:
"How much camber??" lol
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Heheh, can't wait. Big Grin

Also forgot to mention the lack of power steering, the passenger window that falls out when you open it, the radio that falls out when the engine's running, engine starts on 2/3 cylinders and has to work it's way up to all four, the drivers wing mirror has got some crazy magnifying glass in it, about 6" of play in the gear linkages, NONE of the electrics in the rear window work...

Sunroof doesn't leak though, well good Smile
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I've just bought a temp car myself, £350 worth of Vauxhall Calibra. Done alright myself, knocking balljoint, dodgy stat/temp sensor, non-functioning sunroof and loads of dints and scratches, but it's taxed until february, tested until september, huge history, smooth autobox, heated leather, and it's actually quite quick!

Do I win a prize for best crappy cheap car? 8-)
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:I've just bought a temp car myself, £350 worth of Vauxhall Calibra. Done alright myself, knocking balljoint, dodgy stat/temp sensor, non-functioning sunroof and loads of dints and scratches, but it's taxed until february, tested until september, huge history, smooth autobox, heated leather, and it's actually quite quick!

If its a 16v red top the early ones then you will get that for the lump on the vx forums when your finished with it
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:If its a 16v red top the early ones then you will get that for the lump on the vx forums when your finished with it

X20XEV Ecotec sadly mate Sad
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:I've just bought a temp car myself, £350 worth of lada! Done alright myself, knocking balljoint, dodgy stat/temp sensor, non-functioning sunroof and loads of dints and scratches, but it's taxed until february, tested until september, huge history, smooth manual box, fake leather seat covers, and it's actually quite quick!

i wouldnt admit that on the fourm Confusedhock:
Thanks given by:
Haha love that

"few bits of mould"
Gotta love the cheap shitty cars though!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
actuall lol. you and ed, 106 fwends
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
i got a 306 1.4 for â?¬500, do i win cheap crappy car to get ya by contest? Tongue
Thanks given by:
i got a 306 gti6 for £150. Do i win cheap car that has a hole in the sump
Thanks given by:
procta Wrote:
THE_Liam Wrote:I've just bought a temp car myself, £350 worth of lada! Done alright myself, knocking balljoint, dodgy stat/temp sensor, non-functioning sunroof and loads of dints and scratches, but it's taxed until february, tested until september, huge history, smooth manual box, fake leather seat covers, and it's actually quite quick!

i wouldnt admit that on the fourm Confusedhock:

Don't start Metro boy :p
Thanks given by:
Fozzy Wrote:i got a 306 gti6 for £150. Do i win cheap car that has a hole in the sump
How the hell you get it that cheap??

I want a £150 gti Sad
Thanks given by:
sweeney1987 Wrote:
Fozzy Wrote:i got a 306 gti6 for £150. Do i win cheap car that has a hole in the sump
How the hell you get it that cheap??

I want a £150 gti Sad

Been in a front end accident with a kerb so took out the front bumper and the sump, shell was no good, but the seats were mint,sold them on for £150 then had the rest of the car for free.Engine ran once i replaced sump and filler with oil too Smile
Thanks given by:
Bastard!
Thanks given by:
The best part was it was less than a mile from my house, so just got my dad to tow me back with his car, there was a nice oil trail following.
Thanks given by:
you sure you want to be selling the cabby with the 106 that f*cked
Thanks given by:
Yup, with the cabby i kind of feel like i should do it properly since the mechanical bits are actually fine for the most part. The 106 is clearly just a heap and will cost me less than £20 to fix the worst problems, then she's sorted until May. 8-)

Haha now that's a bargain Foz!

And no Sweeney, buying a 1.4 perv at all is just a whole bucket-load of fail. Sorry mate, just the way the world is.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Forgive the slightly newby question, but when people say "hub", wheel bearing would be assumed to be part of said hub? Cba to message seller and wait for reply tbh... lol
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
It would be a ballache to remove the wheelbearing and NOBODY buys second hand wheel bearings so id assume yes
Thanks given by:
Awesome, purchased.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Well technically the hub is the bit with the studs on and is pressed into the wheel bearing, which is pressed into the hub carrier
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's pretty much what i thought, but would rather check as i've never dealt with one before. Cheers guys.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: