Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1.9 Xud engine match
#1
Hi is there a engine that matches the xud td. The one with the grey outlet manifold. I'm looking for another but seem harder to find now. It must have the holes in the same places and be of same height or less. Ive looked a pictures and don't see any difference
#2
Mate im not sure if im being dim or not but i dont understand your question?

Are you looking for a non PSA engine the same dimensions as an XUD or do you want to stick with the PSA brand? If so the non turbo XUD will be the same dimensions andthe holes match up.

As for grey outlet manifold do you mean exhaust manifold as they all start out grey and turn brown over time.
#3
Ditto. I'm not sure what you're asking?

I'm not sure what you're asking.

ALL the XUD9 engines are the same inlet/exhaust and differ only slightly with engine mounts and auxillary setups, even then, they can be changed around quite simply
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#4
wut :S

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#5
Hi to all, no it's me I'm dum but you have gave me the answer I needed, will be more clear next time
Thanks


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)