Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shopping list! Help!
#1
So after finances have taken a turn, i'm looking to get the final bits for the engine change.

I'm after:

Clutch
Cambelt kit (Water pump etc.)
fluids (Engine, gearbox)
Lower engine mount

As low as budget as possible; potentially -£200


Any assistance, bargains around! let me know

Much love!
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#2
I got a spare HDI lower engine mount...new bush just pushed in...that any good?

will post with myhermes if you like...its like £3.20...just pay postage and you can have it

may also have a second hand clutch kit?! again free just pay postage
Wishes for more power...
#3
Gearbox oil is probably best from Pug and it's not really expensive. Engine oil, try the supermarkets, I stocked up when they were doing Castrol GTX for £10.

With the cambelt, I find it's the tensioners/pulleys that are expensive, belts cost f*ck all so see if you can get them separate, maybe a good ebay deal on the tensioners and it might come to less than a kit from ECP.
#4
I can get you a new horn. It is steak and BJ day; it's related.
#5
(14-03-2013, 12:18 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: I can get you a new horn. It is steak and BJ day; it's related.

LMAO
you Devil child!
#6
(14-03-2013, 12:22 PM)cully Wrote:
(14-03-2013, 12:18 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: I can get you a new horn. It is steak and BJ day; it's related.

LMAO
you Devil child!

Heh heh he Rofl
#7
/facepalm

thanks eli - i'd prefer the money ninja

Also, PM'd ThumbsUp
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#8
also, oil....
ECP plus our 25% discount...although they have a parts bin on ebay that stuff goes cheap from ECP and GSF
Wishes for more power...
#9
Any cheap clutches going about?? -£100 would be great.

Cambelt, waterpump and tensioners ordered £74 delivered, WIN
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#10
I have an XUD9 clutch in good nick, check my FS thread. Just need to check I still have it, it might have been used.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#11
Leg-end!

PM/text me when you have it sorted and price for postage etc!

Looks as though it has only had a little use?
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#12
Will do, you'll have to remind me though! PM or text me tomorrow and I'll let you know.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#13
can't help with this list ginge but the gauge you're after is here for you.......now send me that air vent for me to make the pod for you!
#14
(15-03-2013, 04:43 AM)gareth7 Wrote: can't help with this list ginge but the gauge you're after is here for you.......now send me that air vent for me to make the pod for you!

Right on! I'll try and whip it out today. Is toughn using the car as a 150mile commuter every day and having the time! But I will try!
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#15
No worries mate, as and when really. I've got all the materials here to make it and I'll pm you my address so you've got it Wink
#16
Great help! Thanks lads!
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Members scrappy shopping list! Redordead89 9 5,843 06-02-2016, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Broadband shopping about lolsteve 13 6,151 08-01-2016, 08:35 AM
Last Post: toseland
  pressure washer/snow foam shopping Chris_90 10 5,581 22-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Chris_90

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)