• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
206bhp XUD!
(12-02-2013, 01:02 PM)puglove Wrote: Which is ???? lol

I know...you can tell they are Irish
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Struggling to get the jist of what wer asking lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 01:42 PM)puglove Wrote: Struggling to get the jist of what wer asking lmao

turbo...

it has one... Smile

we dont know what turbo... Huh

he wont tell us... Angry

think thats it? Dodgy
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
its only a gt15 running 20psi, sharp wee thing lol :p

ps, my big turbo is listed on the first post of my project thread
Thanks given by:
206 bhp with a gt15 lol
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
I think the general thing is that people who've bothered to do some of their own research want to keep that information to themselves and others who are prepared to research their modifications, rather than waiting till someone tells them what epic turbo to bolt on and then waiting for group buy adapter plates to go copy everything....
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 02:45 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: I think the general thing is that people who've bothered to do some of their own research want to keep that information to themselves and others who are prepared to research their modifications, rather than waiting till someone tells them what epic turbo to bolt on and then waiting for group buy adapter plates to go copy everything....

Just say that then lol.

Plus i wont be buying one. My XUD is for shopping. Gti6 is for fun lol

Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 02:50 PM)puglove Wrote:
(12-02-2013, 02:45 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: I think the general thing is that people who've bothered to do some of their own research want to keep that information to themselves and others who are prepared to research their modifications, rather than waiting till someone tells them what epic turbo to bolt on and then waiting for group buy adapter plates to go copy everything....

Just say that then lol.

Plus i wont be buying one. My XUD is for shopping. Gti6 is for fun* lol

*only when roads have been dry for 7 days previous, humidity no higher than 85, no chance of rain, fog, snow, light drizzles, or any other weather conditions other than perfect sunshine

EFA
Thanks given by:
K14-2.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 02:55 PM)vlj Wrote:
(12-02-2013, 02:50 PM)puglove Wrote:

Just say that then lol.

*only when roads have been dry for 7 days previous, humidity no higher than 85, no chance of rain, fog, snow, light drizzles, or any other weather conditions other than perfect sunshine

EFA

Cheers buddy forgot to add that Tongue

Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 03:00 PM)puglove Wrote:
(12-02-2013, 02:55 PM)vlj Wrote:
(12-02-2013, 02:50 PM)puglove Wrote: Just say that then lol.

EFA

Cheers buddy forgot to add that Tongue

Always here to help Hello
Thanks given by:
I said it was same turbo as Ricky's! Wasn't my idea anyway was in con67s dturbo and decided to try 1
Thanks given by:
Sorry, so what turbo are you running? Surely not a gt15?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
course its naw a gt15, was only rippin the piss cos its wot my latest engines running

silver zx hit the nail on the head
Thanks given by:
The blowers not too bad at spooling tbh, considering its made 206hp. Sounds something similar to a td05.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Regardless of the turbo, fair play to you, its a brilliant result for just a pump and turbo!

Get a project thread up tho. Seem to be a fair few n.I. Members on here now, we'll have to get a meet organised some day!
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 06:15 PM)Harky Wrote: Regardless of the turbo, fair play to you, its a brilliant result for just a pump and turbo!

Get a project thread up tho. Seem to be a fair few n.I. Members on here now, we'll have to get a meet organised some day!

cheers, where you from harky?
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 10:06 PM)MarkHam Wrote:
(12-02-2013, 06:15 PM)Harky Wrote: Regardless of the turbo, fair play to you, its a brilliant result for just a pump and turbo!

From enniskillen, but in uni in belfast. Spent all last year living in broughshane on placement with michelin!
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
Do needa get a meet setup, some friday night, prob in b'mena again as they used to be, mcd's carpark
Thanks given by:
Harky what uni you at?
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-02-2013, 10:31 AM)rd070707 Wrote: Harky what uni you at?

Mechanical engineering at Queens, what about yourself? You about here somewhere?
Thanks given by:
1st year computer science at queens. know a few boys that do mechanical but they are younger
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 10:06 PM)MarkHam Wrote:

He practically lives beside you lol
Glad you made it on here, sparked my interest again....
Thanks given by:
right, so when we having a meet, if we can well get conor down aswell, get him bitten by the ole dturbo bug again
Thanks given by:
Any chance of doing a thursday night?
Ive training on Fridays....
Thanks given by:
any night suits me tbh

thursday night would be fine lad
Thanks given by:
Thursday nights suit me, cars looking and going like frig all atm tho!

I'm back down in belfast now anto, bt yea, woulda been right beside mark last year!
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't be able to make it next week but week after would be good any night. I'll have to come in my other car the red yoke has no mot
Thanks given by:
so thursday the 28th, ballymena still good for everyone, mcd's carpark as always?

and mark, you still running the white ph1 as a daily?
Thanks given by:
Can we see a dyno printout please Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by: