FCS camping

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS camping
Connor i can get kegs, its pouring it and keeping it cold thats the issue.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Connor i can get kegs, its pouring it and keeping it cold thats the issue.

Store it in my hotel in a deep freeze and use a really long hose pipe xD
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Connor i can get kegs, its pouring it and keeping it cold thats the issue.
at camp 2 i saw a large beer tent with kegs in it. might have all the gubbins needed in their, if not my mate use to have a stella pump in his home made bar next to his house, i can see what hes doing with it and if i can borrow it. might fit ya never know.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
At the moment it looks like club-306 are reluctant to share a site with us. They wanna go to the camping at the track. I have warned them of all the saxo's etc but they won't change. Unless anything else happens I think it will be just us. I don't see what their problem is...
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Let them then, no skin off our back
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Never mind, it's quite funny though that they are so opposed to camping with .net but don't mind camping at the show where the one thing they are trying to avoid is bound to happen.
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Never mind, it's quite funny though that they are so opposed to camping with .net but don't mind camping at the show where the one thing they are trying to avoid is bound to happen.

Thing is.. that 99% of people from that event don't even come on any of the forums anymore. So I don't know why still have issues and they don't even talk to anyone about it.

But still I don't think you guys want to camp with us anyways??
Thanks given by:
Seriously what happened?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Someone from .net brought some friends along in a saxo I believe, and they were revving engines and just generally being twats at about 3am.
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Let them then, no skin off our back

Agreed. OC only camping it is then. Gonna be EPIC!
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:
Connor Wrote:Let them then, no skin off our back

Agreed. OC only camping it is then. Gonna be EPIC!
Yes it will :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've had enough of a few people over there being helmets. Think I'm going to come with you guys. It just puts me in an awkward position as I wanna come with both groups...
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:I've had enough of a few people over there being helmets. Think I'm going to come with you guys. It just puts me in an awkward position as I wanna come with both groups...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Id rather you came with them tbh, they seem like the gay ones lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:I've had enough of a few people over there being helmets. Think I'm going to come with you guys. It just puts me in an awkward position as I wanna come with both groups...

Mate camp with who you feel the most comfortable with. Theres no obligation to camp with the people who your going on stand with or vice versa. Dont make yourself feel awkward on our account
Thanks given by:
Though if you want to have a f*cking good crack then you want to camp with us lot!!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Haha I'm tempted!
Thanks given by:
i agree with chris.
camping for oc only. its a new club and we are more than capable of standing on our own to feet.
i can see why it would be fun to camp as one group but whats wrong with just us. nothing.
we never asked them to camp with us.
let them do what they want to do. its their club, not ours.
lets just concerntrate on our club and having a laugh.
nothing wrong with that.
306OC. CAMP ONLY.
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:Haha I'm tempted!
jim, as ive said before. your like dog shite on here. your everywhere.
how much time do you spend posting on oc? must spend alot of time on here.
how much time you spend posting on club.
you do what you wanna do mate, but i think its hard to make a dissision when your part of 2 clubs.
i know alot of people post on different fourums but deep down they have one that they stand by.
camp with both if you have to.
all i know is that if you camp with us its gonna be awsome.
Thanks given by:
He can camp with club, I dont want him coming anywhere near me..,
Thanks given by:
^^have you to lovers fell out or summat?
Thanks given by:
Read a few posts up^^^
Thanks given by:
yeah, still dont understand.
is it summat to do with being part of 2 groups?
Thanks given by:
No he said he wanted to "come" with us and them, I dont know what floats your boat, but I dont want any bloke "coming" near me... EVER...
Thanks given by:
wtf. think you need to calm down a little mate.

edit. now i get it.
Thanks given by:
Haha dont worry connor I won't 'come' whilst camping haha.
Thanks given by:
right. about COMING camping.
is it a yes for campsite 2?
Thanks given by:
It looks likely to be camp site 2 but wait for Scott of Fooby to give it the official nod.

Connor If you dont want another man cumming near you dont camp near my tent cos missus + air bed = cumming x2
Thanks given by:
Thread content deterioration!
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:It looks likely to be camp site 2 but wait for Scott of Fooby to give it the official nod.

Connor If you dont want another man cumming near you dont camp near my tent cos missus + air bed = cumming x2

X3 if I can undo the zip without you hearing....
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:
Dum-Dum Wrote:It looks likely to be camp site 2 but wait for Scott of Fooby to give it the official nod.

X3 if I can undo the zip without you hearing....
X4 because i will no doubt be inside nial already
Thanks given by: