FCS camping

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS camping
Think we got to rockingham for 6:50 last year.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Me and carlos were like 6th and 7th people in last year at some ungodly hour.

I honnestly dont mind getting up early cos its a good day.
Thanks given by:
I don't mind getting up early either!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ok Innarla is 40 mile and an hour away so probably a bit far.
Thanks given by:
i dont mind the drive. thats what my cars their for. im just looking at another camp site, dum dum i think you looked at this one what with you saying it has go karts but i think you had a failed link, either that or im stupid. beechwood park. ive rang him but he was at a fishing match so hes going to get back to me but he says that theirs no problem with the amount of people and tents. he had some kind of nissan club their last year so he knows what to expect. anyway, see what he says tomorrow but yeah, i dont mind a drive sunday morning. as long as everyone else is happy then so am i. :dance:

http://beechwoodparkleisure.co.uk/
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I don't mind driving just don't want m car getting filthy before the show!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well I don't mind the drive to an extent. Last 3 years Ive driven 120 miles up from home on the morning but bearing in mind I've got to get up, pack the tent and shit up then get there for 6:45 isn't, could be an early one then got a 130 mile drive home.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Hmm well if they're requesting a deposit then realistically that's not going to happen.

And also as Chris said, if they're being genuine and not just trying to get you to book then there will potentially be other clubs there (not sure if club-306 have contacted them?) but I'd agree about it being a bit offputting. The reason we're looking for another campsite rather than at FCS is because we don't really want to be there with certain people/clubs.

Sorry mate but I would start making inquiries elsewhere, but that doesn't mean this place is completely off the cards.
with ya scot. dont worrie, im on it
Thanks given by:
Last year those of us that camped at innarla had a 25 min drive and TBH I wouldnt want to drive much further than that but its not an unfair drive and nice to get the car up to temp before shutting it off rather than driving 200 yards and turning it off before its warmed up
Thanks given by:
Don't want to be there before the photographer this time though Dum :p
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
I don't know anymore, lads, I mean how far away to you want to move to avoid other clubs? I'm pretty sure they'll all be making similar inquiries atm, having similar discussions - Sod's law says all the clubs are gonna end up together in some godforsaken camp site miles away from the show... Wink Probably not, I know, but you get the idea. Not too bothered about the length drive in the morning, in the end, everyone can make up their own minds when they want to get there and accordingly when they want to get up. Should stay withing reason, though, of course, so maybe an hour's drive would be a good maximum.

In terms of money, I think a deposit would be a nightmare, so a place where you can pay on the day would be better. Or even somewhere everyone can pay with card over the phone when quoting that we're part of the 306oc group booking or whatever. I just don't think it would be fair to ask anyone to put down a deposit on behalf of everyone.

I'm not too bothered about how the price is calculated, it all seems to be within a couple of pounds, one way or another.
Thanks given by:
right, ive been on the phone to another camp site.
got top of the range bogs and showers.
after a little arguing i can gat camping for.... wait for it..... £5pppn.
10 minute drive to the track, go karting and local pubs and shops.
no problem with pissed up car owners, (had car clubs their before).
30 acres of grounds so plenty of space.
far enough away from track so no chavs.
only problem is he might want a deposit but it wont be much and if its less than say ,,,, £100 im prepared to cover it.
so if no one has any better ideas, i will get some photos of the site but wont be till friday cause im away till then. let me know what yarwl is thinking.
Thanks given by:
Sounds ideal that!
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^thats what i thought. just need to go and have a look. i know this site as i pass it most days. never seen the grounds though. will get pics up as soon as.
Thanks given by:
Kingy you're grafting like fcuk for the team mate . . . . . . .respect pal . . ThumbsUp
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:Kingy you're grafting like fcuk for the team mate . . . . . . .respect pal . . ThumbsUp
its worth it.
been part of a vag group before i got a pug. no respect and full of wannabe dick heads. just doing what i enjoy now.
thanks for the heads up cheesy.
Thanks given by:
Nice one mate! 5 ppn is fapping awesome!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
£5 pppn is good but the bloke said if only one in the tent then they gotta pay £10.

thats still fair as far as im concerned.
Thanks given by:
Yeah thats cool :-) i think most of us will be in pairs anyway :-)
Thanks given by:
well ill be on my own, just me and a bottle of brandy and a couple of bags of sun shine. :dance:
Thanks given by:
Ill join you on that! Maybe not brandy but itbwill be awrsome
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:Kingy you're grafting like fcuk for the team mate . . . . . . .respect pal . . ThumbsUp

^^seconded!!! You're doing an ace job, pal, and by god we're a moany crowd!

Anyway, this new campsite looks pretty darn good, especially at that price, good find, mate! Smile
Thanks given by:
sounds good!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Ill join you on that! Maybe not brandy but itbwill be awrsome
dam right. i spend all my time at work and whaen i get home its straight on the forum. i know loads of you by user names but not by face.
not to many 306 followers in derby so dont go to many meets.
im a bit shy so thats why im coming camping( even though its only 3 mins from my house). get to see ya all.
thats why im making the effort. and just glad to be of help.
Thanks given by:
Good effort mate, thanks for looking into that. Hopefully we'll be able to work around the deposit, as we wouldn't want you being out of pocket. If one is required, I'm sure we can sort something out.
Thanks given by:
Id be more than happy to chip in for a deposite
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As long as we all put in our fair share im sure it would be alright :-)
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:right, ive been on the phone to another camp site.
got top of the range bogs and showers.
after a little arguing i can gat camping for.... wait for it..... £5pppn.
10 minute drive to the track, go karting and local pubs and shops.
no problem with pissed up car owners, (had car clubs their before).
30 acres of grounds so plenty of space.
far enough away from track so no chavs.
only problem is he might want a deposit but it wont be much and if its less than say ,,,, £100 im prepared to cover it.
so if no one has any better ideas, i will get some photos of the site but wont be till friday cause im away till then. let me know what yarwl is thinking.

Legend!

That sounds really good to me but will await pictures.
I know Scott isnt keen about a deposit but depending on the amount a few of us here might be able to cover it by paying up front.

Also as others have said you have been an absolute trooper having a look at this for us so Ill have a word with Scott when he gets back and see what we can do about sorting you out a free sticker or 2 for your hard work (PM me a colour preference if you have any)
Thanks given by:
Only reason I'm not keen on a sticker is because it can be difficult to organise, but if a few are paying upfront then we can sort something out Smile
Thanks given by:
Gutted. Don't think I can camp/do FCS this year D:
Got the first round of the British team cup on the Sunday. Sad
Might come for the Friday of there's a few people around.
Thanks given by: