Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Half Price Plasma Gauges
#31
Yeah I know, tacky looking and twice the price!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#32
so no d tub ones?
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#33
I've messaged them asking for old ones. Will enquire about dt ones when he gets back to me
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#34
(19-11-2012, 05:50 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: I've messaged them asking for old ones. Will enquire about dt ones when he gets back to me


good! ill be interested in some old ones too!
#35
not worth that like, id rather build a custom dash for that price,
#36
(19-11-2012, 04:57 PM)SRowell Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-DI...43b60ed740

good mother of god! these are now horrific! I want some of the old ones D:


agree with you they look aufull
#37
Dturbo ones are coming tomorrow.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#38
They still look wank and are rediculous at £50!
Need some old style ones for £19.99
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#39
Just got a reply from them, all the dials are now being done in the new style.
The petrol ones are being sold off at 19.99 to make way for the new ones.
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#40
(20-11-2012, 07:00 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: Just got a reply from them, all the dials are now being done in the new style.
The petrol ones are being sold off at 19.99 to make way for the new ones.


did you tell them that they look wank? if we could get a petition that they look shite im sure theyd get others!
#41
Haha they look f*cking disgusting. May hang onto mine for a while then if they arnt doing this style anymore lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#42
Yeah told him they looked tacky and weren't worth £50.
I'd sign that petition mate, they are shite now!

Yeah Matt keep hold of them, may not be able to get any more.
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#43
If they did black ones, I'd be interested, but I think these ones only look good at night
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#44
http://www.visual-performance.co.uk/306/4534291809

They sell old ones here but they're £40
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#45
Gunna do mine for £20 delivered I think. Need money's haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#46
Still no ph2 dturbo ones Sad
#47
bombard them with messages! Big Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Repairing plasma tv screen Iceman299 8 4,360 25-11-2015, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Chris1357
  half price sky tv offer Nadine 27 16,653 09-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  half price staff sky offer Nadine 11 6,574 02-06-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Pug306atv

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: