Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2012
Hi I'm new but I'm after a 306 hdi. Lower the miles on the clock the better really. Looking for one what has not been modified. Willing to do clutch changes etc if the price is right. Don't really want anything with more then 140k miles.
Preferably would like a silver or Diablo Red but moonstone blue and black would be fine. I'm after one with very good body work, havn't had much luck with finding one lately. Interior is easily changeable so it doesn't have to be spotless.
Needs to be within 150 mile range off kent or CT5
Edit: If its a meridian then thats even better.
Posts: 1,737
Threads: 189
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: Salisbury/Andover
Car Model/Spec: E39 ACS 535i
Might have a dturbo in china blue in week or two.
110k, not sure on other details as I've not got the car yet.
Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2012
(04-10-2012, 11:17 AM)Chris Wrote: Might have a dturbo in china blue in week or two.
110k, not sure on other details as I've not got the car yet.
Ok that sounds alright. Well let me no on the details as soon as you get it. thanks
Posts: 3,613
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
45
I've got 2 X's and a 51 plate, what a shame. Why do you need a Y reg?
Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2012
(06-10-2012, 04:00 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: I've got 2 X's and a 51 plate, what a shame. Why do you need a Y reg?
What are they like? I would take an x reg anyday if its in good nic but then at the moment I only have around 1100 to spend. but yes the y reg are cheaper on tax.
Posts: 261
Threads: 11
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
0
Location: portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: 306 hdi meridian
i have a x reg hdi meridian for sale £1150 in moonstone blue
Posts: 302
Threads: 27
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
0
Location: bristol
Car Model/Spec: ph3 hdi meridian
18-10-2012, 09:52 PM
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2012, 09:55 PM by Will_306_hdi.)
I have mine forsale. Yreg meridian. Hdi. Tax and mot. Few mods.speedo dont work rho.
800 maybe open to offers
its gor black wheels and tinted windows. 126k