Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
iPhone!!!
#1
Lol not really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJafiCKliA8

Can of worms definitely opened, however I thought some of you would appreciate the lolz Big Grin
#2
That is f*cking amazing! Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#3
So true the new iphone is a joke
#4
Haha its so true aswell!
Doesnt even own a 306.
#5
saw this on youtube other day made me laugh...
on another note.... some lady garden stole my iphone out of my van!!! left window open a little bit and i was doing a delivery so they took it!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#6
That's brilliant.. I found a funny one the other day ill try find it.


Edit
Can't embed on the phone, any chance one of you can link it?

http://youtu.be/5S6oEOtfh7s

Oh might have worked anyway
On the 306 waiting list.
#7
First rule about IPhone 5 club, you tell everyone about iPhone 5 club.
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#8
I wish I hadn't been suckered into spending my hard-earned on an iPhone. Well, it cost nothing on contract but it's still crap...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#9
My iPhone is amazing and I love it Smile I'll be getting an upgrade to a 5 in December hopefully!

Don't understand what all the fuss about arguing over phones is all about, you like what you like and as long as it does everything you need it to do, where's the issue?!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
#10
Woah, Chris are you feeling okay? You're normally first to have a good argument Tongue Tongue

Just kidding, I agree. For me all of the fuss is more to do with people raving about how amazing their iPhone is, but when you ask why they reply with "because it's an iPhone". As mentioned in the video though, lots of iPhone users seem to be completely unaware that what Apple is releasing and marketing as 'new' technology has already been released on phones released by HTC/Samsung 6 months earlier Wink
#11
epic! Im happy enough with my £99 android 4 phone! Big Grin
#12
(30-09-2012, 06:00 PM)Scott Wrote: Woah, Chris are you feeling okay? You're normally first to have a good argument Tongue Tongue

Just kidding, I agree. For me all of the fuss is more to do with people raving about how amazing their iPhone is, but when you ask why they reply with "because it's an iPhone". As mentioned in the video though, lots of iPhone users seem to be completely unaware that what Apple is releasing and marketing as 'new' technology has already been released on phones released by HTC/Samsung 6 months earlier Wink

over a year ago so i herd
#13
(30-09-2012, 06:00 PM)Scott Wrote: Woah, Chris are you feeling okay? You're normally first to have a good argument Tongue Tongue

Yea what was I thinking? Really not feeling myself today. Even arrived at church on time today for a christening, very out of character lol!

(30-09-2012, 06:30 PM)stevieg Wrote: over a year ago so i herd

An iPhone would have corrected that sentence to

Over a year ago so I heard.

Automatically. Just sayin'

/troll
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
#14
Nah, it would have had trouble with directions to this thread whistle
#15
Hehe. Well I'm still good as I lack an internet connection at home so I'm still rocking the old OS :p
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
#16
(30-09-2012, 07:49 PM)c.a.r. Wrote:
(30-09-2012, 06:00 PM)Scott Wrote: Woah, Chris are you feeling okay? You're normally first to have a good argument Tongue Tongue

Yea what was I thinking? Really not feeling myself today. Even arrived at church on time today for a christening, very out of character lol!

(30-09-2012, 06:30 PM)stevieg Wrote: over a year ago so i herd

An iPhone would have corrected that sentence to

Over a year ago so I heard.

Automatically. Just sayin'

/troll

shame i wasn't using a mobile device at the time i posted it Tongue
#17
That ads such a true story bro! I've got a 3GS, everyone else has got 4/5 and the amount of things that are different I could count on one hand that has been through a blender.
Still love Iphones though.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#18
HaHa love it Scott, I really fecking hate all this iphone hype, im a galaxy man through and through got my new one last weekend,


Seriously though how much have a let down have the last 2 iphones been? glad every one is finaly waking up and realising how shit they are, But what really gets me is the contract plans are a total ra*e for somthing that really isnt that special

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me chose a iPhone 5S dash mount silverzx 17 8,656 09-07-2014, 09:30 AM
Last Post: silverzx
  Anyone know where I could get this iPhone cover lol? Ollie 6 5,221 01-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo
  how much for an iphone 4? Ben Jay 7 5,033 06-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)