An epic weekend.

Poll: What dates preferred guys??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
End of September?
30.77%
8 30.77%
Beginning of October?
34.62%
9 34.62%
End of October?
7.69%
2 7.69%
Beginning of November?
15.38%
4 15.38%
End of November?
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An epic weekend.
yea i mean our meet Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 01:39 PM)Matt Wrote: Not our first crimbo meet Tongue

We had it at ace last year, only people there too haha.

Oh and we arnt .net so any reference to previous years is irrelevant Wink
This is out first proper one where we are making a weekend of it. There's plenty of notice, and we really can't please everyone. What ever is voted is voted, I for one think sooner rather than later would be much better as people become skint near Christmas, oct/nove are best for me as I have money haha.
Although if it comes too it and everyone votes dec then I'll still be there.
Seriously trying to please everyone is hard work haha

Oh yeah I forgot about ace, was too far for me at the time being a 6 hour dive away lol

I just hope things are a bit more democratic here. I mean this is at Andys which is near Bristol, which is a trek for everyone but it's a great idea because we won't find a free field anywhere else. I'd just like to think that if for example I'm driving 4-5 hours from Leeds and Dan, JJ and Dec are driving 5 hours from Norfolk while people like Midnightclub, mrsmidnight and silverzx are within an hour, that next time it can be a bit closer to some of the members who had to travel a long way this year and the people nearby won't mind travelling a bit. I just got pissed off on .net because it just ended up being where Foxy wanted it...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
yak yak yak ANDY you are a FAIL get a Date up you wont please everyone! so the poll is just a waste of time
Thanks given by:
It didn't end up where foxy wanted it, just in Coventry year after year as no one could decide otherwise. If the Christmas meet is being held in Bristol area this year (which I'm happy about, and very grateful that Andy is willing to have us all there and help organise things) then I think it's only fair that next year we change the location again to somewhere more convenient for the rest of our members. I think we should make the most of this opportunity though for this year's meet, and see how things go for next year Smile

Also I'm aware that while we are our own club, our members are members of both forums so may well want to go to the other club's Christmas meet as well, so it might work out better for everyone if they're spaced out.

This is actually going to be a combined member birthday, club birthday and Christmas meet. I. E. It should be epic!
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 02:01 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:

This is out first proper one where we are making a weekend of it. There's plenty of notice, and we really can't please everyone. What ever is voted is voted, I for one think sooner rather than later would be much better as people become skint near Christmas, oct/nove are best for me as I have money haha.

Oh yeah I forgot about ace, was too far for me at the time being a 6 hour dive away lol

I just hope things are a bit more democratic here. I mean this is at Andys which is near Bristol, which is a trek for everyone but it's a great idea because we won't find a free field anywhere else. I'd just like to think that if for example I'm driving 4-5 hours from Leeds and Dan, JJ and Dec are driving 5 hours from Norfolk while people like Midnightclub, mrsmidnight and silverzx are within an hour, that next time it can be a bit closer to some of the members who had to travel a long way this year and the people nearby won't mind travelling a bit. I just got pissed off on .net because it just ended up being where Foxy wanted it...

how do you work that out liam when it only takes 3-4 from manchester to Bristol?

(21-08-2012, 02:06 PM)Scott Wrote: It didn't end up where foxy wanted it, just in Coventry year after year as no one could decide otherwise. If the Christmas meet is being held in Bristol area this year (which I'm happy about, and very grateful that Andy is willing to have us all there and help organise things) then I think it's only fair that next year we change the location again to somewhere more convenient for the rest of our members. I think we should make the most of this opportunity though for this year's meet, and see how things go for next year Smile

Also I'm aware that while we are our own club, our members are members of both forums so may well want to go to the other club's Christmas meet as well, so it might work out better for everyone if they're spaced out.

This is actually going to be a combined member birthday, club birthday and Christmas meet. I. E. It should be epic!

i think this is perfect just to get messy and spend a weekend off our nuts with a bunch of great people
Thanks given by:
Yup, anyone who went to FCS camping will already know how epic this will be Wink
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
USC at pod was supposed to be pretty messy aswel lol
Thanks given by:
just a warning, if i come by and put my finger in your butt, you're the one.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
can you just pre warn me so i can lube up?
Thanks given by:
ill tell everyone to close their eyes, then you can get ready. might as well bend over too
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
well i guess spit will work as a fine lube?
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 02:06 PM)Scott Wrote: If the Christmas meet is being held in Bristol area this year (which I'm happy about, and very grateful that Andy is willing to have us all there and help organise things) then I think it's only fair that next year we change the location again to somewhere more convenient for the rest of our members.

That exactly what I was hoping mate Smile

This will be a f*cking epic laugh, truth be told if I have to camp in the snow as long as I'm not at work I'll be there! And yeah, we all owe Andy a shed load of free beer and buttsecks for sorting this out lol

(21-08-2012, 02:08 PM)pud11 Wrote:
(21-08-2012, 02:01 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:

how do you work that out liam when it only takes 3-4 from manchester to Bristol?

Well I work it out pretty easily mate considering I'm in Leeds not Manchester which is about an hour further away on the other side of the Pennines. I go to Cornwall twice a year and always stop at Michael Wood services near Bristol, and it takes me between 4-5 hours to get there, and that's leaving Leeds at 4am with no traffic Wink
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 03:09 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(21-08-2012, 02:06 PM)Scott Wrote: If the Christmas meet is being held in Bristol area this year (which I'm happy about, and very grateful that Andy is willing to have us all there and help organise things) then I think it's only fair that next year we change the location again to somewhere more convenient for the rest of our members.

That exactly what I was hoping mate Smile

This will be a f*cking epic laugh, truth be told if I have to camp in the snow as long as I'm not at work I'll be there! And yeah, we all owe Andy a shed load of free beer and buttsecks for sorting this out lol

(21-08-2012, 02:08 PM)pud11 Wrote:
(21-08-2012, 02:01 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Oh yeah I forgot about ace, was too far for me at the time being a 6 hour dive away lol

Well I work it out pretty easily mate considering I'm in Leeds not Manchester which is about an hour further away on the other side of the Pennines. I go to Cornwall twice a year and always stop at Michael Wood services near Bristol, and it takes me between 4-5 hours to get there, and that's leaving Leeds at 4am with no traffic Wink

looool yea but i was just thinking im up north more than you thats all and wouldnt take me that long i dont think? you stick to the limit the whole way?
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 03:23 PM)pud11 Wrote: looool yea but i was just thinking im up north more than you thats all and wouldnt take me that long i dont think? you stick to the limit the whole way?

Yeah mate, can't be bothered rushing and checking my mirror every 5 seconds for coppers on a long drive lol

I set off at 4am and all being well I can be at Michael Wood services for 8am, but any traffic makes that more like 9am. Think there'll be much more traffic on a Saturday afternoon than early hours of Saturday morning...

Where are you mate? Remember in Leeds I'm going south and west, not just straight south like from Manchester Wink
Thanks given by:
im in manchester area mate
Thanks given by:
best get organising then pandy looks like they mob want it sooner rather than later Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 04:39 PM)puglove Wrote: best get organising then pandy looks like they mob want it sooner rather than later Big Grin

You think I don't know this fool??

Anyway, nothing's owed fellas...
although a bottle of lager or a fag wouldn't be turned away. Smile

I'll have dates soon I promise you.
its just not easy at the moment.
Thanks given by:
You're all pussies and need to mtfu, i was camping in the snow in February last year. I'll be there if you decide to hold it in fecking January, but would prefer later rather than sooner.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Tbh as long as its not raining, i couldn't care if its cold or hot
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 06:55 PM)Connor Wrote: Tbh as long as its not raining, i couldn't care if its cold or hot

This

Brandy keeps the cold out anyways lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 06:57 PM)Jonny b Wrote:
(21-08-2012, 06:55 PM)Connor Wrote: Tbh as long as its not raining, i couldn't care if its cold or hot

This

Brandy keeps the cold out anyways lol

Jonny bring your fire pit Big Grin

Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 06:08 PM)Andy Wrote:
(21-08-2012, 04:39 PM)puglove Wrote: best get organising then pandy looks like they mob want it sooner rather than later Big Grin
I'll have dates soon I promise you.
its just not easy at the moment.

It is easy... basically... you pick a date...
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Phillip... Twat.
Thanks given by:
<3 <3
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 07:11 PM)Andy Wrote: Phillip... Twat.

Agreed Tongue

lol <3 you really phill

Thanks given by:
We shall find that out for sure at an epic weekend (date yet to be decided)
Thanks given by:
Ohh god.

You sire... Are a pain in the arse. Giggity
Thanks given by:
So what date we going for Andy

Thanks given by:
When I see you two I'm gonna tie you both up and create my own human centipede
Thanks given by:
Shotgun front
Thanks given by: