Posts: 35
Threads: 10
Joined: Aug 2012
Hello I'm new here .. I met a few of the people on here today at ace cafe peugeot 306 meet .. I had the red peugeot with black alloys with beer cans top as my centre caps . Not to sure what to write on here as I'm new to all this but I'm new to all this lol
Thanks Rob
Posts: 3,688
Threads: 27
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Welcome bud I was up there, remember your car
Posts: 8,749
Threads: 208
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
60
Location: Wiltshire
Car Model/Spec: ph2 Gti6 / ph4 HDI Estate
Welcome along i did wonder whos car that was. Center caps look mint. Very out the box
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!
Posts: 35
Threads: 10
Joined: Aug 2012

Only photo I got of my alloy .. thanks I did fancy something different
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
They look epic! Such a good idea
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!