Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: xud 9 piston rings
#1
as above rings for a xud. peugeot can't get them until late next month
#2
I can't believe how much they want for them. 42 quid plus VAT for each cylinder. Place called EDS in Norwich can get them for 27 plus VAT. Anyone know where to get them cheaper?
#3
and there special order from France. but I'd rather have genuine ones that can go for 400k than some cheap scrap that's to be replaced ever 40k
#4
I payed 89 plus vat for mine not genuine peugeot but the machine shop recommended them and never had any trouble
with them.
#5
Can I ask where you got them Ash?
#6
local machine shop to me mate


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)