skegness area?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skegness area?
Hi all back at work for 3ish weeks in butlins skegness and was woundering if anyone about here to meet?
Thanks given by:
Pop along and say Hi to InkedMuttley for us dude and take him a bag of tangy cheese Doritos from me - he will get the joke lol.
Thanks given by:
yeah been talking to him to meet soon hopefully
Thanks given by:
Omg!!! Are you a red coat???? Smile. I havnt been but line for a few years now! Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
noooooooooooo lol im a lifeguard
Thanks given by:
You'll be needed then when he gets his boat in the water pmsl
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 06:37 PM)MIKE-FORD Wrote: noooooooooooo lol im a lifeguard

Please tell me this is a sick joke and you;re not actually part of the "Splash" team. If you knew or know of the 2 that I know (that I think are complete wankers) my expectations of you will not only be tarnished...but destroyed!

(13-12-2012, 06:43 PM)ash240970 Wrote: You'll be needed then when he gets his boat in the water pmsl

Andy you cheeky twat that boat is watertight I will have you know, and even so if it does go down Soapy has a lovely pair of flotation devices that will keep us both afloat!!!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i am lol :/ but im an exception
Thanks given by:
Ha ha ha ha forum name change to Uncle Albert
[Image: qaza3u3u.jpg]
:lmao :lmao

- I did ask him to bring the Doritos tho Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Haha my first thought was redcoat lol. We go there almost year, got a weekend due there soon actually not sure on dates tho. Will let ya know when we over Smile
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 10:19 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Ha ha ha ha forum name change to Uncle Albert
[Image: qaza3u3u.jpg]
:lmao :lmao

- I did ask him to bring the Doritos tho Big Grin Big Grin

Mucho appreciado on the Doritos front...But seriously dude, REALLY? Uncle Albert?...I was thinking of changing my name by deed poll to Captain Pugwash!

But you're still gunna pay for that!!!

Just gotta dye the beard white now lmao

Thanks given by:
Can't be captain pugwash bud or you'll be naming the boat the black pig (why do you think the programme was banned?) and then your name will be changed to inkedRowell Flol!!!!
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2012, 10:53 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Can't be captain pugwash bud or you'll be naming the boat the black pig (why do you think the programme was banned?) and then your name will be changed to inkedRowell Flol!!!!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude...I ain't scared of no ban hammer!

*HIDES UNDER TABLE*

But still, if it wasn't unlucky to rename a boat/yacht/ship/vessel I'd happily call it the black pig!

But regards the boat, we are currently arguing over colour scheme as she wants Cadbury's purple and I want blue! I'll probably end up agreeing with her in the end but for now it's just a case of how to transport the fecking thing!!!

Thanks given by:
Cadbury's purple FTW :p

Thanks given by:
Did the 90's weekend at butlins skeggy for my birthday, very messy weekend!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ha ha yeah I know its sposed to be unlucky.
Oh dear arguing about colour scheme and you live in rural Lincolnshire I'd of thought brown like the fields would be more apt but hey whatever floats your boat!! Oh wait a minute you haven't got that far yet lol

Ps Soapy's fb profile says she lives In Louth which just so happens to be my fave town in Lincs - love that place spent many a week and weekend there.
Thanks given by:
(14-12-2012, 12:58 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Ps Soapy's fb profile says she lives In Louth which just so happens to be my fave town in Lincs - love that place spent many a week and weekend there.

That's out of date haha she lives nearer to me now. As for the colour scheme and being in Lincolnshire it should be brown...I'm originally from inner city Nottingham so going by areas and colours it should be green (The amount of weed in Nottingham is unreal, and 96% of it is f*cking great and a good deal too!)

Thanks given by:
Hey I know Nottingham fairly well too - was always out at car auctions @ Netherfield and also had someone run into the back of me on the A610 lol
Thanks given by:
Born and bred in Nottingham me, was talking to a taxi driver a few weeks ago (before I got the car) he says "f*cking hell I'm not gunna dick around with your price then, going by your size and stature and where you come from you obviously know how to handle yourself!"

A trip that should of cost me £7 I got for £3.50 and he has given me brilliant rates since haha!!!

Thanks given by:
smash her back doors in

oh wait, wrong thread. my bad.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(14-12-2012, 02:50 AM)samass Wrote: smash her back doors in

oh wait, wrong thread. my bad.

Sammy, dear old Sammy boy. Quit with the f*cking generic responses to my threads/replies/rants/anything else I might post!!!

Thanks given by:
(14-12-2012, 02:06 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote: Born and bred in Nottingham me, was talking to a taxi driver a few weeks ago (before I got the car) he says "f*cking hell I'm not gunna dick around with your price then, going by your size and stature and where you come from you obviously know how to handle yourself!"

A trip that should of cost me £7 I got for £3.50 and he has given me brilliant rates since haha!!!

I'm born and bred notts!!!

Where's my cheap taxi fairs :/

Ash I live just off the a610 Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 08:28 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: I'm born and bred notts!!!

Good lad, where abouts?

Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 08:59 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote:

Good lad, where abouts?

Eastwood dude. Just off a160 j26.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 04:52 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(15-12-2012, 08:59 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote:

Good lad, where abouts?

Eastwood dude. Just off a160 j26.

Is MFN still up and running dude...not been there for a while but I heard it got closed down or something :/

Thanks given by:
Nope still up and running. A few of us meet there for car night Smile. I'm literally just other side of the bridge to MFN! Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone else live around skegness area? MIKE-FORD 0 762 09-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Last Post: MIKE-FORD