Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
door harness wire diagram
#1
Ph 1 dturbo 3 door

anyone got a wire diagram, for the door harness connector, ( main harness to os door) the bit that always snaps wires?
#2
Watching this as need same
#3
I had the same problem when I did mine. Short answer is there isn't really one from what I could see and was told by people. There are too many wire/pin combinations depending on car age/model/whats in the door.
My advice [what I did] is to cut the wires individually, test which pin they go to with a multimeter, and join to the new connector as you go. If you've brought the replacement door loom [6542.VQ] the cables are numbered 1 to 23 relating to which pin the wire is. Hope that helps.
#4
I'm lucky it's only speaker that don't work
#5
I havnt got 1 as yet, I keep putting it off, and soldering the snapped wires back together, but there just about I repairable now, and my cars not locking now, am going to bodge it together again this time if I can, I was just seeing if anyone had wrote down which wire went where, before I started,

Thanks guys
#6
Well I managed to hack the rubbery bit from the back of the connector off, and managed to repair my central locking and my speaker, so I hope this will last awhile
#7
Information 
I have 2 repair harnesses sitting in my garage, brand new in sealed pack pn 6542.VQ these are the right angled type.
Never got around to fitting them then sold the car. Make me an offer, orig cost £70 ea..!
#8
(09-11-2012, 04:52 PM)Tyronnster Wrote: I'm lucky it's only speaker that don't work


Drivers door speaker is yellow and red wires. Shouldn't be hard to find those!

   


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wire identification pug306driver 0 2,137 04-12-2019, 10:53 AM
Last Post: pug306driver
  Wiring diagram for heated seats bebic 0 2,984 28-04-2019, 07:30 PM
Last Post: bebic
  3 Plug ECU wiring diagram Uberderv 2 5,653 09-07-2017, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Uberderv

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)