Breaking: Black GTi-6

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Black GTi-6
how much would you post gti6 ex manifold for bud?

Also you got a Master cylinder?
Thanks given by:
I do have the MC. I'm not sure how easy it'd be to post the exhaust manifold in all honesty...There's a member on here called DanGti6 who is breaking one at the moment I think. Try him first as he lives in Taunton which isn't all that far from you? If not then let me know and we can try to sort something out.

Niall I sure do Smile
Thanks given by:
How go the pictures scott? get a shift on Wink
Thanks given by:
I got stuck fitting some stuff to my 6 last night and dealing with some forum stuff, it got dark before I could take any of the boot. Will do this evening though!
Thanks given by:
(11-10-2012, 07:05 AM)Scott Wrote: I got stuck fitting some stuff to my 6 last night and dealing with some forum stuff, it got dark before I could take any of the boot. Will do this evening though!

And seats yeah? :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeah i can see what your saying probs be costly because of award size

How for 6 MC posted then mate?

Im sure he sold it on 205gtidrivers forum but nah taunton half hour away
Thanks given by:
Phil, Sean, you've both got PMs about parts Smile

Rocker, I didn't get a chance again as I got in late and had to go back out again. Tomorrow morning I'll take a photo when it's light and send it over to you when I get to work in the morning.
Thanks given by:
That not a problem mate interested in thev clones if you could get a couple pics
Thanks given by:
Dosent happen to have a lower strut brace did it?

Oh and for those of you considering the seats you might want to have a sit in them first. I know Im tall but Ive got long legs rather than a long body and the metal bar that makes the top of the seat was square in the middle of the back of my head.
Thanks given by:
Anyone around 6 foot should be fine though, I didn't have trouble with the top of the seat Smile

No to the lower strut brace unfortunately, though I'd be having it if it did.
Thanks given by:
First post updated Smile The buckets, frames, harness etc have all gone now. I'm going to try out the steering wheel myself for a bit and see how I get on. If I don't like it, Jamie still has first refusal Smile

The car will be being stripped tomorrow, fingers crossed everything should be out by Sunday afternoon.
Thanks given by:
Any news on the beam, Scott?
Thanks given by:
PM on the way mate Smile
Thanks given by:
Bump Smile

Updated the first post as the shell has now been taken, and the rear beam has also sold.

Cheers
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 09:50 PM)Scott Wrote: There's a member on here called DanGti6 who is breaking one at the moment I think. Try him first as he lives in Taunton which isn't all that far from you?

Thanks for the recommendation Smile
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
Thanks given by:
No problem Smile
Thanks given by:
Hi Scott

I'm interested in the front bumper, is it one that has the round fogs? Also are you able to post? I'm struggling to find a black bumper up my way
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
Hey, I do have the front bumper Smile I'm not sure how easy it'll be to post though, that's the only problem Undecided But it does have round fogs, so if you're able to find a courier that'll collect it then we can sort something out
Thanks given by:
It's the round fog bumper I'm after Big Grin ok cool, I know a courier I can get to collect, I use them all the time for wheels and bigger car parts. The car I'm getting I'm hoping to collect Friday, are you able to hold for me till I know for sure if I'm getting the car. Had a little trouble starting it when I went to collect it
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
I saw! Good luck getting it sorted. The bumper is sat in my garage and won't be going anywhere, so just let me know either way Smile

Oh, and I have the Motacorsa Steering wheel and boss available too.
Thanks given by:
Bump! Everything on the first page is still available Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking - Black 98 GTi-6 Ben_w 40 8,482 26-09-2017, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Ben_w
  Breaking Black 3dr HDI Dturbo rocker8742 76 24,813 10-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: rocker8742
  Ph2 3door black D Turbo - breaking for parts Dazecoop 18 5,083 23-12-2015, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Dazecoop