Dirty Ba*tards!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirty Ba*tards!!
Ok who's shitting on thier hands and not washing them?

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/some-hands-lik...-toilets-3

Quote:More than one in 10 people's hands are so contaminated with faecal organisms that the levels of bacteria detected were equal to what you would expect to find in a dirty toilet bowl, a new study suggests.

Out of the samples taken, 11% of hands, 8% of bank cards and 6% of bank notes showed this form of gross contamination, the study found.

In Britain, one in 10 bank cards (10%) and one in seven notes (14%) were found to be contaminated with some faecal organisms, the research, carried out at Queen Mary, University of London and the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, showed. More than a quarter (26%) of hands sampled showed traces of faecal contamination including bacteria such as E.coli, the study found.

A quarter of peoples hands are covered in shit!? Huh

I'm often moaned at for using too much soap and washing hands too much (f*ck you OCD!) BUT atleast I'm not in that 26%!! Well I hope not anyway......however I did touch two banknotes and my debit card earlier.....right wheres the disinfectant!? Confused

Speechless

Tom
Thanks given by:
This is only just news to you? f*ck's sake, it's been said for ages that money carries more bacteria and shit than the average toilet seat
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Faecal contamination doesn't mean to you have shit on your hands Undecided
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 12:17 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: This is only just news to you? f*ck's sake, it's been said for ages that money carries more bacteria and shit than the average toilet seat

Yeah but people dont shit on the seat (hopefully!), I knew it was dirty, I didnt know it was as dirty as a toilet bowl though!

(15-10-2012, 12:17 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Faecal contamination doesn't mean to you have shit on your hands Undecided

But essentially its still shit on your hands....
Thanks given by:
What hand do you use to wipe your bum though?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 12:50 PM)c.a.r. Wrote: What hand do you use to wipe your bum though?

Neither, use toilet roll ;-)
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 12:56 PM)PUGMON Wrote:
(15-10-2012, 12:50 PM)c.a.r. Wrote: What hand do you use to wipe your bum though?

Lol, this!
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 12:24 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(15-10-2012, 12:17 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: This is only just news to you? f*ck's sake, it's been said for ages that money carries more bacteria and shit than the average toilet seat

Yeah but people dont shit on the seat (hopefully!), I knew it was dirty, I didnt know it was as dirty as a toilet bowl though!

(15-10-2012, 12:17 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Faecal contamination doesn't mean to you have shit on your hands Undecided

But essentially its still shit on your hands....

No it's not.

A toilet bowl isn't necessarily dirty either, they just use that as an example so everyone jumps to the conclusion that it's really bad.
Thanks given by:
Toilet water has been drunk by doctors on tv before now.... to prove a point its a bad misconception!
Thanks given by:
shit happens....
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 01:23 PM)PUGMON Wrote: Toilet water has been drunk by doctors on tv before now.... to prove a point its a bad misconception!

you wouldnt want to drink our toilet bowl water as its reclamed grey water
Thanks given by:
There was some research done a few years ago in office blocks in london and it showed that there was more harmful bacteria in your keyboard at your desk than there was on the toilet of the same office.
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 01:04 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(15-10-2012, 12:56 PM)PUGMON Wrote:

Lol, this!

if you have to use a hand its your left hand as you have to shake hands with your right hand. learnt this when i was in india!
Thanks given by:
ive never really cared about things like this, at the end of the day the more bacteria you have contact with the better your immune system will be! i hardly ever get ill and i dont freak out and wash my hands every 10mins lol

my misses is ill now and not a single symptom in sight for me!
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
Thanks given by:
(15-10-2012, 03:03 PM)JackLewis_Dturbo Wrote: ive never really cared about things like this, at the end of the day the more bacteria you have contact with the better your immune system will be! i hardly ever get ill and i dont freak out and wash my hands every 10mins lol

my misses is ill now and not a single symptom in sight for me!

This. I spent 2 years commuting on trains to london most days, work around sick people at the moment and i very very rarely clean my hands because ive been in contact with someone or money or what ever. This is why i dont understand these mums of young children who insist on wiping everything with antibacterial wipes just so there kid doesnt get a cold. Not doing them any favours in building up an immune system!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dirty old man cully 10 2,046 21-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Last Post: procta