S2 Cutting Out Issues

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S2 Cutting Out Issues
Use genuine peugeot or bosch every time. Theres a thread on this in the guides section that wil help you with this, im in the process of writing a much more comprehensive version, but dont hold your breath lol.

Where are you based?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I'm in Bradford... changed the filter yesterday with steve... it was some unknown brand so I'll have bear this in mind if problems persist.. we attempted the regulator but the threads on the bolts holding it into the HP pump have rounded off, someone's clearly had a bash before...

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
The rail sensor is also a turn out so you can see the thread but it wont shift for love nor money. Tis odd
Anyone know where to get replacement screws for the regulator?
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Ah right, that is a bit strange, wonder if it's been cross-threaded maybe... Probably struggle to get bolts specifically for that purpose, but should be able to pick up something to the same spec, just need to work out what they are and google it. Will get hold of my spare pump soon and see what i can find for you.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
The torx bolt heads are made of cheese i ruined one taking mine off, was lucky i got it off tbh and found a bolt the right size for it.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Starting and cutting out issues... Yup, another one :) desire4extacy 6 1,343 21-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Last Post: desire4extacy