Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need a favour..
#1
Is there anyone who can change the mileage over on a set of clocks for me?

I'm still running the clocks from my old 1.6 in my HDi lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#2
have you still got your original clocks, do they work, if so change the circuitboard over yourself
#3
^^see, thats clever.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#4
cully Wrote:have you still got your original clocks, do they work, if so change the circuitboard over yourself

No the old clocks don't work, the only bits that did were the speedometer and the mileage!

I think the only way is to change over the bit that stores the mileage.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#5
how goods your soldering skills ?
#6
or what milage do you want i have a board with 113kmiles on the display
#7
Or send them to cully whistle
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#8
anything smaller than trailer lights or wiring looms and I haven't got a hope in hell!

Mileage needs to be around the 44k mark.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)