bondyboy's 306 xsi before and after pics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bondyboy's 306 xsi before and after pics
had the car almost two years now my pride & joy 306FTW!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
oooooooo dear................... each to their own in all but looked much better before, just a warning you will get a lot of greif for this

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
hmmm....

its, erm, different?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
mate, why? you even have lexus lights.
not my taste at all but as long as you like it i suppose thats all that matters.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It's looked fudging awesome!!!!

Before you got your grubby hands on it Big Grin
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Erm... paint looks to be well looked after...

That's all i've got, sorry, each to their own i guess. Just think yourself lucky it's a ph2, you'd be getting a whole lot more grief by now if you'd done that to a ph1 or even a nice ph3 lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
^^ true dat.
Thanks given by:
really like what you've done, with the paint... heh

sorry man, not to my tastes at all, but i can appreciate the work and effort thats gone into it and all. and kudos on getting a full carbon bonnet too...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Really nice car here, shame about all the negative posts after all the hard work and time and money you have obviously put into it. But then again haters gonna hate, jealousy is a bitch. Usually don't like bodykits but this one suits the car so much compared to the hideous 306 body it already has, I'm a 106 guy myself Wink I like how you also got a real cardon bonnet better than all these other hideous wrapped ones.

Have you had any engine modifications at all mate? If not I think you should invest some time and money into it? What is the engine size?

Sorry for all the questions, was looking into getting a 306 but after seeing these members maybe not Smile....
Thanks given by:
Get rid of the lexarse lights on the rear and i quite like the rear Smile
the front bumper lets the rest of the car down tho
fair play for doing some think different tho mate looks like alot of hard work has gone into that Smile

Thanks given by:
Tullers Wrote:Really nice car here, shame about all the negative posts after all the hard work and time and money you have obviously put into it. But then again haters gonna hate, jealousy is a bitch. Usually don't like bodykits but this one suits the car so much compared to the hideous 306 body it already has, I'm a 106 guy myself Wink I like how you also got a real cardon bonnet better than all these other hideous wrapped ones.

Have you had any engine modifications at all mate? If not I think you should invest some time and money into it? What is the engine size?

Sorry for all the questions, was looking into getting a 306 but after seeing these members maybe not Smile....
to be fare mate i dont think their is much jealousy over this. understandably their is alot of work gone into it and by the looks of it it has been done to a realativly good standered BUT imo and many more on here the 306 looks better with other modds and not chavy lights and body kits that look like they should be on a jap racer.
as said, everyone to their own and because it looks the way it dose dosent mean hes going to get picked on for his efforts. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Tullers Wrote:Really nice car here, shame about all the negative posts after all the hard work and time and money you have obviously put into it.

Don't think much of it was negative?
Pretty sure everyone says that they appreciate the work that has gone into the car. But it's not to everyone's taste,
But isn't that why you mod a car? Mod it too how you like? Not what everyone else says you should like.
If we did that we would all be on 40mm and 'clones no?
I like my car being different. Means its not like every other car on the road.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Tullers Wrote:was looking into getting a 306 but after seeing these members maybe not Smile....

Good job there is a smiley there otherwise I'd think you were being serious about not getting a car because of a few comments on a forum lol Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bondyboy's 306 xsi just some of the pics bondyboy007 18 2,537 14-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Welshy_Pete