Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday?
Today I've got a four hour tattoo sitting 
Saturday I'm off to London for the day as its my birthday 
Sunday day with the family
Thanks given by:
Friday: Work
Saturday: Work I'm the AM, house viewing, workshop in the PM.
Sunday: Probably try and take a day away from cars. Realistically I don't think that will happen.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Friday - Work till about 3. Chinese later with the missus.

Saturday - Bank to see mortgage adviser. Got some security lights to do. Off to be fitted for a suit for a pals wedding.

Sunday - Taking our new caravan to storage and bringing our old one back. Roast dinner and a walk.
Thanks given by:
I'm going to spend the weekend seeing if I can wank myself dry.
Thanks given by:
friday: work and dropping off the rallye to have the rust done. Hopefully the cambelt and mot as well.
saturday: sailing committee meeting and planning the sailing season for the watersports centre.
sunday: Could have been sailing but its probably going to consist of emptying the garage and binning 306 parts!
Thanks given by:
Cba. It won't interest anyone
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Friday: work finding a mystery water leak on a rally car then having a night off with the Mrs 

Saturday: workshop early to get some bits done on the gti6, fix an abs fault on a 307 and load up the car with rear beams 

Sunday: trip to Lyme Regis that was postponed last week with Matt then I should probably take the Mrs out or something lmao
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Friday - Bought a new electric toothbrush as mine died this morning lol. Deep cleaned the flat this afternoon, wanted to do the car but it's too cold. Pizza for tea as usual for a Friday.

Saturday - Wait around for visiting relatives during the day. Out clubbing/raving in the evening as I'll be old on Sunday.

Sunday - Take the better half (yes, the car) out for a drive somewhere, nice dinner, moan about being old.
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2016, 04:12 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Friday - Bought a new electric toothbrush as mine died this morning lol. Deep cleaned the flat this afternoon, wanted to do the car but it's too cold. Pizza for tea as usual for a Friday.

Saturday - Wait around for visiting relatives during the day. Out clubbing/raving in the evening as I'll be old on Sunday.

Sunday - Take the better half (yes, the car) out for a drive somewhere, nice dinner, moan about being old.

Where are you clubbing?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I'm not really lol... Tongue
Thanks given by:
Today: College, work, study and now visiting my girlfriend.
Saturday: Sort a few things on my 306 and my bmw which is probably gonna die soon. Then study and spend some time with my friends.
Sunday: Day out with the girlfriend.
Thanks given by:
That tattoo session hurt
Cover ups and lots of black are the worst
Thanks given by:
Friday- went to scrappy removed a complete strut from a 307, fitted it to mine! Apparently my old drop link was fkt cos all's quiet in that corner now Smile resulting in Sore back= night off
Saturday- work from 11 til 9 then beer n boobs Smile
Sunday- sleep for Scotland then boobs I hope Smile
Thanks given by:
Friday...went to play footy...now at the JR with a potentially broken foot
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Booooooo! Hope not Sad
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2016, 11:47 PM)Piggy Wrote: Friday...went to play footy...now at the JR with a potentially broken foot

Are we gonna get a youtube on how you lowered your crutches and lightened your support boot so you can hop faster?
Thanks given by:
Little late to the party here

Friday: Started work at 2pm due to working till the early hours. Spent the evening stuck to the sofa with a beer in my hand
Today: Not a lot planned really. Weather is supposed to be shite otherwise id get the car cleaned
Tomorrow: Working! Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Friday: Astra MOT, passed with no advisories. Work 8-4

Saturday: Took Amber to Woburn Safari park & then went out for a meal as she's going away with Uni to Paris tomorrow so we had our Valentine's Day today.

Sunday: shopping, tidy inside of the van. Sleep.
Thanks given by: