Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with torsion bar question
#1
Exclamation 
Is it possible to change the hub on rear beam from drum to disc without changing the whole beam
Got to love it when you have no ideaDodgy
#2
Yes. But you have to put the entire trailing arms on which by the time youve cocked about replacing the bearings while removing trailing arms you may as well of put a beam on it.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#3
You don't need to change the arms, just the stub pin bearing and backplate.

I wouldn't bother though, drums are more than adequate.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
#4
Yeah just smack the stub pin out and disc one in.
Wishes for more power...
#5
Lol. I didnt do it like that. My bad.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Torsion bar question :) pez1992 2 1,989 31-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Last Post: pez1992

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)