Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Scangauge 2 & Other Alternatives
#1
Hi guys,

Can anyone confirm the Scangauge 2 works with the HDI please? I purchased the newest turbogauge revision and that doesn't connect & it seems the Scangauges baby brother the Scangauge E only works on EOBD compatible cars (diesel 2004 onwards).

Thanks in advance.
#2
we had a group buy on here with the turbogauges none worked they all got sent back!

i run a scangaugeII on my HDI Wink

   

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

#3
Fricken hell really! I swear I searched Google and found naff all Sad it's on its way back now but great to know about the scangauge! Won't be cheapo-ing out next time lol.
#4
Same, my scangauge II works brilliantly.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#5
(29-08-2015, 10:11 PM)td163 Wrote: Fricken hell really! I swear I searched Google and found naff all Sad it's on its way back now but great to know about the scangauge! Won't be cheapo-ing out next time lol.

my mistake it was on theywhoshallnotbenamed before the forum split up Wink

http://www.theywhoshallnotbenamed/forum/...turbogauge

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

#6
wat duzzit do?
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
#7
Reads many things, including most of the sensor inputs to the ecu, fault codes and trip computer style measurements. http://www.scangauge.com/products/scangaugeii/
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#8
Cheers lads, purchased a Scangauge tonight so happy now. Smile
#9
More than a bluetooth OBD reader will?
DeeTurbo on this forum has a good guide on adding a 406 trip computer to the 306. I've got one but wired it in yet.
#10
Depends how good your bluetooth eobd reader is.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#11
mine looks to do everything the scan-gauge does, when combined with the 406 trip computer.
OBD Torque app can be setup to do mileage to iirc.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Engine cover securing cap alternatives? C.A.R. 11 4,832 20-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Last Post: C.A.R.

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)