Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DT Valeo Clutch
#1
As the title, Genuine Valeo clutch for a DT.
Brand new never used, bought to go in the HDi

Offers around £80?
[Image: sig.jpg]
#2
Is it a full three piece kit? And does it come with the alignment thing?
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
#3
Full kit yes, and no alignment tool but I should be able to find one though.
Although a 1/2" extension and some insulation tape works just as well as you need to mod the ones that come with the clutches normally anyway.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#4
Be good if you could find one. I'd need to mod it? Engine isn't in a car so I wouldn't have to cut it if that's what you mean?

80 posted?
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
#5
Will do 80 posted on it.
You'll need to wrap it in tape to make the tool the same dimensions and the splines, as its there generic tools that they inclued with everything.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#6
Ahh ok, well if you pm me paypal details I will pay tomorrow when I'm on pc rather than phone
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
#7
Yea no worries.
[Image: sig.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Valeo Clutch Mighty306 4 5,019 05-02-2019, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Mighty306
  New Valeo/LUK Hdi clutch kit HDi--Power 5 5,106 05-02-2017, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Potta_91
  Breaking Miami ph1. Hdi rods, valeo clutch, s16 seats, 21mm torsion bars martyn92 14 10,019 10-09-2016, 08:03 PM
Last Post: martyn92

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)