Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Few Rallye Questions
#1
Hi all, I've just got back from a 3month jolly round NZ and now I can't remember a thing! 

1) Connector is all scummy
[Image: 20150324_112546.jpg]

But it's one of these so I can't even get in
[Image: 20150324_112601.jpg]

Any ideas on making it nice again?

2) What's this? (yes a bracket I know) Where does it live?
[Image: 20150324_112522.jpg]

3) Where does this go? 
[Image: 20150324_111905.jpg]
It comes off the loom down in the corner of the engine bay behind the battery and is long enough to reach anywhere in the entire bay. Any help hugely appreciated. 
#2
1) use some butane/lighter fluid to spray all over the pins and leave for a while. Do this a few times and it should clean up all of the corrosion
2) Not sure what the bracket is for
3) Looks like a ABS plug and looking at the length of the cable, it runs along the bulkhead to the O/S/F wheel
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)