Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Rallye Blanks to Borrow!
#1
Hi All,

I'm looking for some rallye blanks to borrow so that I can make a 3D model of them and then get some 3D printed.

Im based in Ipswich so im looking for someone local unless willing to post cheaply! Big Grin

Thanks,
Sam
#2
Dont they go for more money on ebay than from the dealers? Buy some scan them, sell for profit.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
#3
I know Some one who does them for £20 brand new (genuine ones)

Be interesting if you could get them made for cheaper than that.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#4
(20-12-2014, 05:08 PM)7057sam Wrote: I know Some one who does them for £20 brand new (genuine ones)

Be interesting if you could get them made for cheaper than that.

Wow thats cheap!

Or you could just go to the dealer and get them for £14 lol
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#5
Guna say, cant see the 3d printed ones being cheaper than new!?
Wishes for more power...
#6
(20-12-2014, 05:08 PM)7057sam Wrote: I know Some one who does them for £20 brand new (genuine ones)

Be interesting if you could get them made for cheaper than that.

Point proved.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
#7
Yeh won't be any cheaper than original but could modify the design etc.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rallye blanks and headlight caps tim 306td 0 1,796 28-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Last Post: tim 306td
  Rallye blanks tim 306td 6 5,579 29-07-2016, 12:30 PM
Last Post: tim 306td
  Wanted: Rallye blanks Nathan1305 3 3,044 24-06-2014, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Nathan1305

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)