quick lucas Q

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quick lucas Q
hi guys

i've turned the maxfuel up on my lucas pump about 1/2-3/4 turns wound ajusted the turbo so i have some smoke that clears
(only seeing 1.1bar at the mo)
thing i'm finding lately is if you floor it (i only go round to 3.5Kish) when you slow back down stop at the lights you were trying to make it through Dodgy the revs stay at 1200rpm any thoughts (any one had it happen to them) the tick over at the moment is also 1000rpm i was thinking of a justing the stop the arm rests on a little bit to bring this down to about 875

thanks in advance for any help
Thanks given by:
fast idle lever adjusted properly? (little one at the front of the pump nearest the pulley?) is there any slack in the throttle cable, try pulling the pin off of that little ridged plastic thing and moving it in one notch.
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
just went out side and checked the small leaver has a small gap 2mm from the adjustment screw/spot if that makes seance maybe a bit of wd40 and a clean up so both leavers move freely? as one moves the other at the moment unless that right? lots of slack in the cable
Thanks given by:
Is it a phase 2? Some of the later lucas pumps came with a damper on the throttle for dampening shutting off. My mate had a phase 2 and the idle would sometimes stay idle because the damper didn't allow the throttle lever to return properly
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:
is a ph2 that moves freely i'll take it off tho and give that a go
thanks guys
Thanks given by: