Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2.2 hdi tuning
#1
Hey I'm looking to get a 2.2 16v hdi 136 bhp was wondering if anyone on here has played around with tuning.this engine beyond just a remap?
#2
I'm pretty sure with a remap they can be 170bhp plus. I would say the 2 litre 16v is a better engine than the 2.2 though
#3
Yeah already spoke to jammapic and it's 180 ish and 300ish ftlb I think but was wondering if other people have done more like going for big power with turbos and bits and bobs
#4
Arent the 2.0 16v hdi 136bhp?!

(30-07-2014, 01:02 PM)sherman306 Wrote: Yeah already spoke to jammapic and it's 180 ish and 300ish ftlb I think but was wondering if other people have done more like going for big power with turbos and bits and bobs

Check out the dimma 2.2 hdi thread ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
#5
The 2.2 I'm looking.at is 136 according to my computer at work
#6
Early bosch 2.0 16vs are 110hp, the later Siemens 2.0 16vs are 136hp 251lb.ft.

The 2.2 in the 406/c5/c8 only came on bosch management and also was 136hp 235lb.ft
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)