Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Interesting to see how this develops...
#1
Some old school Pugging on Pistonheads! I love the 505. Shame they are like hens teeth!

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic...+barn+find
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
#2
That'll be an epic project!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#3
That will be epic. Needs the 2.5TD lump, 12mm pump and a VNT then a very long diff ratio (freelander 2.1:1 maybe).

I would love to own a 505. I could possibly be the perfect retro daily.
#4
505...

I d settle for a 205 or 106 rallye Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#5
Lovely bit of kit. Don't f*ck about with an old ropey diesel. Either stick something modern in it, or just fit the v8.
JP


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interesting new technology just made its way into infiniti toseland 6 4,168 18-08-2016, 02:22 AM
Last Post: toseland
  Interesting episode of traffic cops.... rtha6551 19 13,114 14-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Interesting 'How Many Left' Results... Matt-Rallye 27 15,573 20-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Kezzieboy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)